Wrap It Smart

Wrap It Smart

by App Developer Group

Gifts wrapping, sorting and grouping solution.

SleekPicks

Not only is the app brilliant but the customer support is the best I have seen from a Shopify app provider - We asked if the app could be customised to meet our stores needs and it was done without any problems. Really would recommend to anyone offering a gift wrap service

Safety Safe

I had an issue with the gift wrap option not showing up. It was being caused by another app. Support was quick to identify the issue and everything is working great now.

Lume Light

Great app and great customer service. Allows you to pick from your own images, or select from a list of options. Looks great on the site thanks.

First Emergency

Excellent App and great support. Sorted out a bug with great perfection. App is easy to use and install.

Komado

Great app. Not only easy to use but also this app has nice design that will make customer to click the gift box. Support team was super quick and helped me with my initial setting minor trouble.

Hugs4kids

I don't often get excited by apps but this is AMAZING! Not only is it incredibly functional, it looks great and the support (because I'm difficult and wanted to customise things) is some of the best I've ever received from a developer. It's so good that I upgraded to the paid plan when I didn't need to just because this team deserves it. Which is crazy because I donate all proceeds from our wrapping! Good work guys, there are a LOT of app developers that could learn from you.

Cadcamnyc

Wrapitsmart is legit..I’ve been using the free trial for 2 weeks and already seen some uptick in sales. The built-in cross selling and gift wrap options makes my checkout a lot more user-friendly.

Jado Crown

Definitely makes things a lot easier...Customers are using the gift wrap option more often now. Only thing is I wish the shape of the pop-up box could be customized..my storefront design has unique shapes so it’s a little different design than the rest of my site. Just a minor quip though, besides that works fine.

Gugocoretail

Believe it or not, the other gift wrapping apps on Shopify are not very good in terms of separating customer orders into different gift boxes. If that’s essential for your store checkout (for example if your customers tend to buy multiple products for different people at holiday time), this is probably as good choice for your store. Without this, it tends to be extremely tedious for customers to place different orders for different gift wrapping. Anyway, don’t expect a million features like some of the other gift wrap apps, but if you have a need for this for your store it makes order processing A LOT easier.

Mypurelove

LOVE it. A few customers have already commented on how much they like the new gift wrap functionality on my site. :D