Wrap It Smart

Wrap It Smart

by App Developer Group

Gifts wrapping, sorting and grouping solution.

الركن السويسري للساعات

First of all you did not show an example store in "example store button" and you have to show an example store not video
its hard for customers to use, if this app smart my customers are not , we need something easy

August 13, 2019

Hi dear customer. Thank you for your review. As you can see on the right bottom side of the "EXAMPLE STORE" there is a Wrap It Smart app button. Please check again and let us know if you will still have any issue.

pucciManuli

Installing this app broke all our Javascript and other app functionalities on the cart page, or anywhere else that the wrapping modal was launched.

We submitted multiple support requests via different channels over several weeks. None of them were responded to.

It also seems that the photo of their offices on their website is a photoshopped stock photo - a reverse image search returns a couple of results, minus the WrapItSmart branding.

Avoid.

August 13, 2019

Hi dear customer. Thank you for your review. We have upgraded our app. Now its more stable. Please try again and let us know if you will have any issue.

ecologist co.

I downloaded this app and nothing in it worked. I kept getting errors. I tried to contact help via the help bubble, that didn't work. I then emailed via their supplied email address and the email bounced back.