Wrap It Smart

Wrap It Smart

by App Developer Group

Gifts wrapping, sorting and grouping solution.

HestiaLivingUS

Does what we need. Simple, effective and easy to use. The popup displays well on all devices. What more can I say.

Seiko Luxe

Good functionality and great support from the app developers. They responded immediately to our request for support and provided a solution within minutes. Highly recommended.

ShopSeiko

I am very happy with the response time and dedicated customer service. They are easy to communicate with and went above and beyond to make sure the app was compliant with the existing apps running in my shop. Great service! Highly recommend!

Coffeebeats

I use this app to offer gift wrap for some of the products we sell. It is awesome- easy to use, looks great and the support team is very responsive and accommodating! Great app, great team, thank you!!!

Seiko USA

Thank you so much to the team for doing a great job and helping with everything needed! Thank you !!!

Executive Gifts Singapore

Super happy with the response time and resolution of my request for a customization project. My changes were created in no time and I was up and running quickly. Thank you so much for your outstanding responsiveness to your customers! Five stars plus +++++

ABC First Aid Supplies

Outstanding customer support. We had a few minor tweaks that they helped me with in lightning speed. The app is very easy to set up and use.

Wein-Georgien

We wanted to add some custom gift wrap features to our store over the holidays (to offer free gift wrap with a customized minimum order.) The team at wrapitsmart helped us to install and customize the app to our needs. They were very helpful and the app worked perfectly during the holiday season. We look forward to using it with its original functionality during the rest of the year.

pnmall2u

This app do exactly what it's made for. The support was excellent and in just one day my clients are already adding the gift wrap to the order.

Komado

Great app. Not only easy to use but also this app has nice design that will make customer to click the gift box. Support team was super quick and helped me with my initial setting minor trouble.

Previous 1