Wrap It Smart

Wrap It Smart

by App Developer Group

Gifts wrapping, sorting and grouping solution.

AdiOre Jewels

Nice app and very good support service. Does what we need. Simple, effective and easy to use. Thank you again for your help - highly recommend!

Cryptochips

Staff are super helpful and fixed an issue I was having super quick and with no fuss, love this app.

Mypuppytees

Simple to use which is great, lots of features and at the end it looks great! Thank you and well done.

watzurpassion

Great APP! I love the look on my store front. Works better with my new theme. easy to use and provide a good user experience.

Komado

Great app. Not only easy to use but also this app has nice design that will make customer to click the gift box. Support team was super quick and helped me with my initial setting minor trouble.

Hugs4kids

I don't often get excited by apps but this is AMAZING! Not only is it incredibly functional, it looks great and the support (because I'm difficult and wanted to customise things) is some of the best I've ever received from a developer. It's so good that I upgraded to the paid plan when I didn't need to just because this team deserves it. Which is crazy because I donate all proceeds from our wrapping! Good work guys, there are a LOT of app developers that could learn from you.

Cadcamnyc

Wrapitsmart is legit..I’ve been using the free trial for 2 weeks and already seen some uptick in sales. The built-in cross selling and gift wrap options makes my checkout a lot more user-friendly.

Jado Crown

Definitely makes things a lot easier...Customers are using the gift wrap option more often now. Only thing is I wish the shape of the pop-up box could be customized..my storefront design has unique shapes so it’s a little different design than the rest of my site. Just a minor quip though, besides that works fine.

Gugocoretail

Believe it or not, the other gift wrapping apps on Shopify are not very good in terms of separating customer orders into different gift boxes. If that’s essential for your store checkout (for example if your customers tend to buy multiple products for different people at holiday time), this is probably as good choice for your store. Without this, it tends to be extremely tedious for customers to place different orders for different gift wrapping. Anyway, don’t expect a million features like some of the other gift wrap apps, but if you have a need for this for your store it makes order processing A LOT easier.

Mypurelove

LOVE it. A few customers have already commented on how much they like the new gift wrap functionality on my site. :D

Previous 1