Wrap It Smart

Wrap It Smart

by App Developer Group

Gifts wrapping, sorting and grouping solution.

Kenishi Hair

Excellent app! When there was a slight issue they very quickly corrected it for me. Really great app and customer service which to me means a lot!

flordeasoka

Great app. Super quick support. Does everything I wanted when I installed it. The most important part is that it does not slow down my shop.

Fish 419 Performance Gear

Awesome app and awesome support! Exactly what I needed for our gift wrapping options. Thanks so much!

Amore Magic

This app is simple to setup and offers exactly what we need by allowing customers to inform us to send their orders as a gift. Highly recommended!

June Belle

Does what we need. Simple, effective and easy to use. The popup displays well on all devices. What more can I say.

Mad Dog Laces

Very nice app quick and easy to use, works well for customers for sending gifts. I did not need any support was able to download and use right away

SleepWize

I wanted to be able to let my customers send cards and gifts directly to their friends and include a gift message. This app does exactly that and it couldn't have been easier to set up. Really straightforward.

Carved Nature

Support helped us customize the app display so it matched our theme. The app works great and allows our customers to leave a gift message with their order. Exactly what we needed.

Zero Gravity Collection

We have a lot of customers who want to add a gift message or gift wrap and we aren't able to do that within Shopify. This app has been the perfect solution and exactly what we needed. We needed some help with set up and support has been prompt and friendly. Highly recommend!

Blossom Creek Elderberry Syrup

Really useful app with creating a luxury add on packaging service. I had some issues with placing where we wanted it on our cart page, the customer service was brillant. They fixed the problem on the same day in less than an hour!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6