Gift wrap and options: Wrapped

The simplest way to offer gift wrap options to your customers.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Increase your order value and build loyalty with gift add-ons!

Arcane Fibre Works

These guys are the best! Weather you use the app for gift wrapping or change it up to upsell from the cart. Gift wrap is well worth the $$. On top of that we had a glitch show up in our shop and Adam had me fixed up within hours. Seriously… stop looking. This is the right choice…

MeatKing.hk

Location Hong Kong SAR

I'm using this app to add an option to let customers choose minimal packaging or cooler bag, and this app works perfectly well. MUST-HAVE app!! And the team is very supportive and instantly replying! THANK YOU!!

Open Door Tea CT

Great help from the app developer. App is also very simple and clean, integrated well and easy to use!

Little Difference

Location New Zealand

I used this app to add gift wrapping option. Support was epic, Adam made some amazing customisations to make it fit our theme and brand perfectly!

George Rings

Phenomenal customer service! We installed this app to add gift wrap options at checkout, and even though we're only on the free version for now, Adam took the time to customize some styling for us and now it looks perfect. And functionally, it does just what we want.

April 29, 2022

Thank you! We think the end result turned out fantastic on your store!

lepetiteprint

I am completely blown away by not just the outstanding quality of this app but by the customer service provided by Adam. After being frustrated for an entire week trying to solve the gift wrap option issue (we bought an expensive high end theme that didn't include it as a feature!), trying persist with half a dozen other gift wrap apps (none produced anything close to excusable ..and don't get me started on the lack of quality help or how those apps SLOWED DOWN OUR WEBSITE LOAD TIME BY 4secs!) ...THIS APP & ITS OWNER BLEW US AWAY!! Within 20 minutes we had a gift wrap option that was more than suitable for any high end or luxury product!
There were a couple of glitches (which were actually the fault of our theme) and a fussy request (which made the app look a completely seamless part of our store) ..Adam went above and beyond, communicating clearly and dealing with our issues/request when he really could have left it.
He's based in Canada and works with the kind of professionalism you'd expect when hiring your own IT specialist (pretty good for 'just' a Shopify app!) No doubt, if I ever need another app, I will be first checking to see if Scenario Apps has what I'm looking for! Please don't make the same mistake I made and choose other apps just because they have thousands of good reviews, this app developer is just starting out and they will eventually have 3x the reviews of other apps!! One last thing, is be aware that a lot of apps are not very compatible with Shopify 2.0 theme's (which this one is) - you will end up with a lot of glitches and a very disappointing experience if you try to use one of those outdated apps with the 2.0 themes. I would put this review in so many other places if I could... When you're trying to make a quality website without much of a budget to work with, an app like this is absolutely priceless! thank you so much Adam & scenario apps! We wish you all the best! ..and we'll be watching out for any new apps you put out!

April 29, 2022

Thank you for writing such a detailed review of Wrapped, and our support process.

For any future readers, we've rebranded from Scenario Apps to Alacart Apps :)

LEUPP Watch

A frictionless app that does exactly what it needs to do. Adam is a rockstar. He values customer input and puts things in action in mere days. Side note: Since installing 'Wrapped' we've enjoyed a 5% increase in sales. Couldn't recommend it more.

April 29, 2022

A 5% increase in sales is HUGE! So glad to hear this, thank you for using Wrapped!

pītusa

The app is fantastic - easy to use and very flexible. But what stands out from the dozens of other Shopify apps I've used is the outstanding support. I reached out to them for a simple request and they went above and beyond, even digging into my theme code to help me fix an issue that was entirely unrelated to the app! Their developer was WAY more helpful than even our theme developer and the Shopify front end developers we were troubleshooting with. I can't express enough gratitude and praise for this app and the people behind it!

April 29, 2022

We were happy to assist here, and thank you for the incredible review!

littlewhimsy

Great service and support. They got it up and running exactly how we wanted within a day. Highly recommend. Already seeing decent sales of the gift wrap add on.

February 25, 2022

Thank you for the review! Wrapped looks great on your store, and we love how you used the message label to customize further :)

Blossom22°

Great app!I found so many Gift wrap app but only this one can solved my problem. And it is reasonable price and very helpful!

Previous 1 3