Gift Wrap and Options: Wrapped

Gift Wrap and Options: Wrapped

From $4.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Alacart Apps
December 2, 2022

if I could give 10 stars I would! Not only is the app exactly what I need, and the customer support is also lightning-quick and very very helpful! I had a zillion and one questions and some Theme issues when I updated my main theme and they fixed the issues quicker than I can type! Thank you so very much... Great app!

The Missing Piece Puzzle Company
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 17, 2022

A fantastic app - simple to set up and customise to display a gift wrap option on the products you wish to offer this to. Exclusions on products like gift cards or non-gift items couldn't be easier - a simple product tag is all that's needed and is explained really well within the settings area of the app. Support has already been incredible. Within a few minutes the app's support team was reviewing my query to ensure the app was displaying for customers. Worth every penny and a gorgeous addition to our store. I don't hesitate for even a second to recommend this app - you won't regret it! Thank you team!

Léas.ie
Ireland
Alacart Apps replied November 24, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful and detailed review. It is very much appreciated.

Our product filter/exclusions feature is one of the easiest to use in the market. We love hearing this feedback from Shopify business owners like yourself.

In addition to excluding certain products from Wrapped gift options, if you are providing wholesale customers access to your online store - you can also decide which of those customers can also use gift options. Another simple feature we have added recently which helps businesses around the globe customize their gift option experience further.

Thank you again for the review!!

November 16, 2022

Just started using this app but it seems perfect, and Adam at customer support gave me BY FAR the best support experience I've ever had. Can't recommend it enough at this stage.

Blake Mill
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Alacart Apps replied November 24, 2022

Thank you so much - we agree Adam is a legend!

The customization to add an image beside the Wrapped gift option checkbox looks great on your Shopify store as well.

We hope other Shopify businesses use this new feature when they add Wrapped to their online store.

November 15, 2022

Wow - this app has been amazing! Very responsive and helped me set things up. Best Customer service. This app has helped streamline the gifting side of my site. Couldn't recommend it more!!

IceLink
Time spent using app: 15 days
Alacart Apps replied November 24, 2022

You are too kind - thank you for the wonderful review.

We had a blast getting your store setup in full, and helping with the packing slips and email templates. Check your DMs - we've added a special feature just for you :)

November 15, 2022

Endelig en app som løser gaveinnpakning på en sømløs og strålende måte! Super kundeservice i tillegg.

The Cabinet
Norway
Time spent using app: 3 days
Alacart Apps replied November 15, 2022

Takk for hyggelig anmeldelse :)

We've built Wrapped to work seamlessly with all store themes, and unlimited customization options and possibilities with basic CSS styling.

Wrapped gift options look like they were built into the theme directly. This always provides a better customer experience - resulting in increased order revenue for your Shopify business.

Review Translated from Norwegian to English:
Finally an app that solves gift wrapping in a seamless and brilliant way! Super customer service as well.