Gift wrap and options: Wrapped

The simplest way to offer gift wrap options to your customers.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Boost your average order value with Wrapped gift options

Lusid

Location Australia

This app works great on my website. It took a bit to figure out how it can best suit my needs but Adam has been fantastic to work with and elevated the app for me further than I expected. Super happy.

Mad Micas

I'm actually using Wrapped to do something a bit different and had to contact the dev with some questions about how I could tweak it and what I might be able to get it to do. Adam was very responsive, thoughtful and helpful; Wrapped ended up working great as a solution to my needs. To me, that's critical: a dev that cares about their product and the end-user and wants to help. I have absolutely no qualms offering my highest recommending to this app and developer.

Whenua

Location New Zealand

Thank you - we have no regrets about installing the app, it's worked perfectly . It has definately helped us, and we are happy to have it installed.

August 5, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are also happy to have you on with Wrapped! 🎉

KynYouBelieveIt

Time spent using app 1 day

Absolutely perfect! I wanted a gift app that didn't interfere with my store's design and just allowed for a simple "gift" checkbox with a box for a message, and I was able to achieve just that. Adam was very responsive and helpful, and even helped me customize the cart message a bit more by adding a link to an additional listing. One of the best app experiences I've ever had!

August 5, 2022

We are thrilled to see this review, thank you so much! Very happy to hear it is one of the best app experiences for you. It has made our day 🤩 🤩 🤩

Hurley Burley Toys

Location Australia

Adam was very helpful in getting Wrapped set up on our store. I am very appreciative for him taking the time to assist me and answer all of my questions. We are thrilled to have Wrapped set up and ready to go on our store!

Yeah! it was a pleasure helping getting you setup just right! 🎉 🎉 🎉

Thank you for the review!

Ajiri Tea

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Excellent customer service when setting up this app. They went above and beyond to make sure the gift wrapping option worked well and fit well within our theme. 10/10 recommend!

May 31, 2022

Thank you for adding Wrapped to your store and running a business with an incredible purpose! Very happy to have you on board!

Arcane Fibre Works

These guys are the best! Weather you use the app for gift wrapping or change it up to upsell from the cart. Gift wrap is well worth the $$. On top of that we had a glitch show up in our shop and Adam had me fixed up within hours. Seriously… stop looking. This is the right choice…

May 31, 2022

We love seeing the app used to help upsell right from the cart. You know we love how you've leveraged Wrapped in your store as well. Thank you for the review!

MeatKing.hk

Location Hong Kong SAR

I'm using this app to add an option to let customers choose minimal packaging or cooler bag, and this app works perfectly well. MUST-HAVE app!! And the team is very supportive and instantly replying! THANK YOU!!

May 31, 2022

You are very welcome, thank you for sharing this, and using Wrapped this way. Very cool :)

Open Door Tea CT

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Great help from the app developer. App is also very simple and clean, integrated well and easy to use!

May 31, 2022

Thank you for the review! I am happy to hear you found it easy to use and integrate :)

Little Difference

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I used this app to add gift wrapping option. Support was epic, Adam made some amazing customisations to make it fit our theme and brand perfectly!

May 31, 2022

We always strive to fit into the theme perfectly, thank you for trusting us to do that :)

Previous 1 3