Gift Wrap and Options: Wrapped

Offer gift options to customers and increase your order value.

From $4.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wrapped is a simple, reliable, and flexible gift options add-on.

Léas.ie

Location Ireland

A fantastic app - simple to set up and customise to display a gift wrap option on the products you wish to offer this to. Exclusions on products like gift cards or non-gift items couldn't be easier - a simple product tag is all that's needed and is explained really well within the settings area of the app. Support has already been incredible. Within a few minutes the app's support team was reviewing my query to ensure the app was displaying for customers. Worth every penny and a gorgeous addition to our store. I don't hesitate for even a second to recommend this app - you won't regret it! Thank you team!

November 24, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful and detailed review. It is very much appreciated.

Our product filter/exclusions feature is one of the easiest to use in the market. We love hearing this feedback from Shopify business owners like yourself.

In addition to excluding certain products from Wrapped gift options, if you are providing wholesale customers access to your online store - you can also decide which of those customers can also use gift options. Another simple feature we have added recently which helps businesses around the globe customize their gift option experience further.

Thank you again for the review!!

Blake Mill

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just started using this app but it seems perfect, and Adam at customer support gave me BY FAR the best support experience I've ever had. Can't recommend it enough at this stage.

November 24, 2022

Thank you so much - we agree Adam is a legend!

The customization to add an image beside the Wrapped gift option checkbox looks great on your Shopify store as well.

We hope other Shopify businesses use this new feature when they add Wrapped to their online store.

IceLink

Wow - this app has been amazing! Very responsive and helped me set things up. Best Customer service. This app has helped streamline the gifting side of my site. Couldn't recommend it more!!

November 24, 2022

You are too kind - thank you for the wonderful review.

We had a blast getting your store setup in full, and helping with the packing slips and email templates. Check your DMs - we've added a special feature just for you :)

The Cabinet

Location Norway

Endelig en app som løser gaveinnpakning på en sømløs og strålende måte! Super kundeservice i tillegg.

November 15, 2022

Takk for hyggelig anmeldelse :)

We've built Wrapped to work seamlessly with all store themes, and unlimited customization options and possibilities with basic CSS styling.

Wrapped gift options look like they were built into the theme directly. This always provides a better customer experience - resulting in increased order revenue for your Shopify business.

Review Translated from Norwegian to English:
Finally an app that solves gift wrapping in a seamless and brilliant way! Super customer service as well.

BoxBoxBoxCo

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic app, does exactly what I needed for adding gift wrap options, support was excellent and happy to chat with me and get everything exactly how I wanted it. One of the best Shopify apps, nice one!

November 15, 2022

Thank you so much! Loved chatting with you and love the motorsport theme of your Shopify business.

The built-in integration with your cart drawer is seamless as well, the cart updates without reloading the entire page, making for a fast and easy customer experience.

Thank you for adding Wrapped gift options / gift wrap to your Shopify store, and thank you again for the wonderful review!

littleyoyo.ca

Great plug-in for gift wrapping feature of your store. Easy to setup and use, and when it's not working their customer support responded my message and fixed the issue in minutes! Amazing!

November 15, 2022

Thank you again for the review, you have an awesome Shopify store as well.

Most of the app setup and customization happens in the online store theme editor, it's a breeze to assist in repositioning the widgets and adding that final touch. We are always happy to help and speak with people using Wrapped gift options on their Shopify store. :)

Simply Computing

The app provides a lot of granular options and is very easy to use & configure. We needed some customizations of the widgets for our unique custom-made theme, and Adam was able to assist with that very promptly. Great app, great service!

November 10, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it was a nice surprise to see. :)

Granular configuration options in Wrapped allow for a very high level of customization. This really helps when adding gift wrap / gift options to your Shopify store as it can also match the theme perfectly. Wrapped works great in both standard and custom themes, and we are happy help get it setup just right!

Can'tdles

Adam is amazing. This simple product was exactly what I was looking for, and he was so patient and helpful getting it to work just the way I needed. I don't know the first thing about development, but he was so cool and understanding! Wonderful product, great support. You won't be sorry!

November 10, 2022

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that.

We take a great amount of pride in offering the best customer support in the gift wrapping sector of the Shopify app store.

Always happy to help see how Wrapped can fit perfectly into your Shopify store in unique ways.

The Willow Tree Boutique

I had the BEST customer service experience setting up this app for my website. I am talking went above and beyond and even custom coded things on there end to make ME happy!? Like what!! 11/10 customer service. THE BEST, literally. Ashley Christenberry

November 10, 2022

You were absolutely wonderful to work with.

Thank you for the opportunity to setup and customize Wrapped gift options on your Shopify business.

We are really happy with the end result and honestly you were amazing during the entire process. So thank you for that 11/10 to you as well! :)

UNRAKD

Customer Support could not have been better! Adam was right there on messenger custom coding things for us behind the scenes when we needed a few little tweaks. Could not recommend this app more - Adam thank you for all your help!

November 10, 2022

We love making little tweaks to get Wrapped gift options to fit into your shopify theme perfectly. I really appreciate how friendly and awesome you were as well.

Thank you for the glowing review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6