Subscriptions Payments

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 17, 2023

Die App funktioniert hervorragend. Ein wirklicher Gewinn für die Kundenbindung welcher auch sehr von den Kunden genutzt wird. Der Kunden Support ist herausragend. :)

BLACK FOREST COFFEE®
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 9, 2022

This app is so simple to install and configure. It does exactly what I needed it to do and it's so intuitive. I'm so glad I downloaded this. I highly recommend it!

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited September 30, 2022

Brand new to the app. Love it so far and the customer service is the best! Really quick response and very helpful!

CGG Distro
Time spent using app: 19 days
July 22, 2022

Super fácil de usar, se integra fácil, soporte al cliente muy eficiente, todos los textos los puedes traducir a tu gusto buenas opciones de personalización

Cerveza Tulum
Mexico
July 22, 2022

The application is perfect, easy to use, the team responds quickly to all our questions and intervenes efficiently, well done

CODAGE Paris
France
July 19, 2022

Excellent App, simple to use but powerful, well customizable. The support team was also excellent, I had a display problem that they solved in a short time. Thank you guys!

Jeané Beuté
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 18, 2022

Great App. I used this app to get recurring payments. I really appreciate the support team and app functionalities. Highly recommended.

catevolution
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 13, 2022

It works very well. Also support team is helpful and respond immediately. They solved the problem as soon as contacted.

ハピエストステージ
Japan
May 17, 2022

Great App!
The support team Mihir was very helpful to explain the app and go over the feature.
Thank you guys!

Green Planet
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 6, 2022

The Subscriptions, Recurring order app by Webrex Studio works very well and is a must for my I-LIVE-ON CORPORATION download service. It is a fantastic addition to Shopify's overall service. The responsiveness of the support team is also excellent.

I-LIVE-ON CORPORATION