Subscriptions, Recurring order

Subscriptions, Recurring Payment, Recurring orders, Recharge

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Subscription & Recurring Order

Green Planet

Great App!
The support team Mihir was very helpful to explain the app and go over the feature.
Thank you guys!

I-LIVE-ON CORPORATION

The Subscriptions, Recurring order app by Webrex Studio works very well and is a must for my I-LIVE-ON CORPORATION download service. It is a fantastic addition to Shopify's overall service. The responsiveness of the support team is also excellent.

KeepFit by Keisha

Rakesh helped me and answered all my questions. Very patient and attentive. I am able to get what I need done with no complaints. I recommend this app. Thank you!

TopCandy

Location Germany

I use this app for my subscriptions. The app is very easy to navigate. The support is very kind and helpful.

Hi TopCandy,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Raw Natures Fuel

I used this app to offer subscription discounts to my customers. Issue with shipping being charged. Rakesh assisted with direction on how to correct this matter

Hi Raw Natures Fuel,

TFT BOXING CLUB

I use this app for the subscriptions for my clients. The app is very easy to navigate on both ends and continues to add more features every month. This app differs from the others because they have a customers input tab that you can make app suggestions and they actually look at that and put valid ones in production. This is my goto app for subscriptions.

Hi TFT BOXING CLUB,

Daya's Cosmetiics

I love this app! It is beginner friendly, and very easy to use! They also provide the best help if you need to!

PetMax

An easily customizable recurring subscriptions app that doesn't charge per transaction. Such a breath of fresh air, especially for high-volume stores. The support has been great in getting everything set up on our custom theme. Greatly appreciated! Would definitely recommend giving this app a shot.

Sterling Lavender Company

Great App!!! A MUST for any business looking to grow through subscriptions!!!! Great customer service!!!

beatrichebees

Amazing customer service. Rakesh went above and beyond to help me. I’m not sure the time difference, but i was working on finalizing some things on a few of my products that needed some recurring billing super late at night, nearly until 2am my time. This was in anticipation of launching our website in two days. Rakesh was extremely thorough in helping me to figure out some sticking points with the apps integration with my Shopify store, and made sure everything was working properly. He routinely checked in with me over several hours while I was working on my site to make sure I was progressing with the app. He had all the answers to questions I had and quickly responded in a personal yet professional manner. The app works great. There’s some small things I would tweak to add a bit more customization to the layout, but Rakesh steered me towards the feedback area of the app where they are actively looking for suggestions on how to improve functionality for the end user. You really couldn’t ask for more from this app. And its free. With a promise to be so for life. Would easily recommend to anyone looking to add subscription or recurrent charges to their Shopify store.

Previous 1 3 4