Subscription & Recurring order

Subscription & Recurring order | Reviews

by Webrex Studio

Subscriptions, Recurring Payment, Recurring orders, Recharge

Dropship Skincare Guru

This app is functional and does what is advertised. The set up was pretty easy. I never had to reach out to customer service because it's easy to set up.

GLUFFIE

Very easy to setup and configure. Instant support from chat and very helpful. Highly rated so far. Seems to do exactly what I need.

Créapibox

Application simple d'utilisation, ce qui m'arrange car je n'ai pas de compétences techniques dans ce domaine. J'ai réussi à paramétrer toute seule mes abonnements. Le service client est réactif. Application très prometteuse

For the Nest

super helpful customer service I had a problem getting my subscription figured out and I am not good with technology so I asked for help and the customer service was very helpful and jumped on a call with me to help me get it working!

Sheekar Delights

It took Rahul to resolve my issue, he was very professional and knowledgeable, thanks...............

RentalFurniture.in

I am very happy to using "Subscription & Recurring order" App. Great support by team help me lots of queries and fixed issues on time. Highly Recommended ! thank you.

Dyane Paris

Very Fast Setup. The service team is very helpful and no need of any developer. Looks like it is going to do what we need, and its free!

La Cave à Laine

Stellar Customer service! The app is easy to install and to put up and running. I had some minor issues and the customer service was quick, to the point and very nice!

LANP PAC Fundraising

Got it set up easily. Had a little issue and the service team got it fixed right away. Looks like it is going to do what we need, and its free!

pawtyco

Just came across the app and the customer service is extremely helpful (as i have no idea what I am doing) Can't wait to be able to set up my monthly & bi-monthly subscription boxes

Previous 1