Xenforum

Xenforum

by app1pro

Add a professional forum to your store

ION Wearable

This app was very easy to install which is awesome. I didn't think it would be that easy to add a forum to my website www.ionwearable.com. To login, customers are redirected away from the forum which could be improved (e.g. login without redirects). However, Xenforum got me off the ground in hours. If there were tips and tricks to improve engagement (e.g. get my customers posting to the forum) that would be helpful!

World of Amulets

This forum app is really great. I use it for customer support, faq, share information and create a community of customers and followers. The forum is fast and easy to use. Support is fast if you need some customizat6ion like i did The only thing that prevents me from giving a 5 star review is the way to assign user roles and restrictions. It is a bit complicated. I really recommend this app if you want to grow your shop.

ARACKY

Thank you for the fix, I am still using it, so I update my review. I'd like to say the app would get better and better if developer keep updating and testing it and listen to the users' experience.

February 24, 2020

Thank you for still using my app. I've just released a new feature "private message user-to-user", please feedback to me if you've got any trouble with this forum app.