Xero Integration by AllFetch

Xero Integration by AllFetch

by AllFetch

Official Xero partner. Accurately sync your store data to Xero

Rosewood Farm

I used this app to reduce manual inputs of my shopify orders into Xero and it takes some time and explanation from the support team to set up as it's not as intuitive as it could be but once set up the data seems to sync regularly and consistently.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Personalized Sports Gift

This app is very straight-forward and easy to use. Support has knowledge about Xero and helped out with the mapping which is impressive.

February 23, 2021

Thank you so much for spending time on the loving words you share. We're happy that you have a great experience with our app and service.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concern! We are here to help you!

The Gin & Rum Warehouse

Started off ok, but then would just suddenly stop syncing orders to XERO - still waiting for a resolution as it stopped syncing on 2nd February - resolution is to firmly delete and go somewhere else

February 18, 2021

Dear valued customer,

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Our team has reached out to you on Feb 11 with a temporary suggestion for the matter. Since we got no response, we assume the problem has been solved. We have identified the cause of this issue and our support team will reach out at once with a solution. Please look out for our email!

All the best.

The KSSCo. Store

So far so good, I am using the free version to pull Shopify transactions (with Ebay included as they are in my Shopify orders) in to Xero. This way it seems you can manually account for Shopify Payment Fees and Ebay Payment Fees by adding a line 'add bank fee' when you reconcile the payment line using 'find and match'. So the gross amount is getting pulled across in to invoices, then you find and match to add a line for the bank fees. The support for this app is brilliant, really helpful, I highly recommend.

February 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your detail review! It was very kind of you! Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you <3

Crystal Rain Gauge

AllFetch has been great! Simple and easy to use. I had an issue with the Shopify/Xero integration and contacted support - Their customer support, in particular Rita, was very helpful, responsive and informative and assisted me with fixing my problem. Would definitely recommend!

December 10, 2020

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concern! We are here to help you ^^

Miei

Rita was very easy to communicate with and was able to understand my situation and direct me on how to complete the task

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for spending time on leaving us these lovely words. We're glad to hear that.
Don't forget to reach out to us if you need further support! We are here to help you <3

Chilled & Tannin

Easy to set up and functions work. Quick to respond support questions. Still at the start of use but very happy so far.

November 9, 2020

Thank you so much for spending time on leaving us these loving words. We're glad to hear that. Don't forget to reach out to us if you need any help!

VOCOlinc Philippines

Easy to setup and connect, works seamlessly, be good to map existing SKU Products in Xero to Shopify initially in the setup stage. Thank you ! Great Customer service

November 3, 2020

Thank you for your loving words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app.
Let us know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

AMZ Clothing

This app is affordable for us because they have a free plan with up to 100 orders per month. And this is all we need for our new and small business. Also the support team is great too.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Customer satisfaction has always been our first priority and we are trying our best to bring values to every customer.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concern! We are here to help you!

Your Drink Box

Gave this a try and caused me half a day of work to correct a number of problems.

Whist the sync was easy to process the orders ported shipping costs with vat which were zero rated. Zero rated products were showing with Vat applied. Non of the shopify fees were removed from invoices so to consolidate invoices with payments was not easy to manage. Think some more work needs to go into this otherwise I would have been a paying customer right away.

September 17, 2020

Hi,
We're sorry to hear you're not satisfied with the experience. I noticed you haven't get in touch with our team. Our technical support is always available to help you with any of your issues. You can find us at the chatbox right at the bottom of the app screen or at support@allfetch.com :) We would love to have you as a customer <3

Previous 1