One‑click Xero Integration

One‑click Xero Integration

by AllFetch

Official Xero partner. Accurately sync your store data to Xero

My House Decor Australia

I installed this and the bank feeds were only pulling across the Shopify sales, but not showing any of the Show Spent Items. Got asked by the very nice Rita to choose the date range and hit the Export button. That didn't work. Then they told me the error message The specified bank account details does not match a known bank account" was because the bank account wasn't active in Xero or linked to an account that wasn't a bank account. Also not true. Then they told me payout fees were synched per payout, not invoice but I'd already received payment 4 and 6 days prior.
Sorry, but this app is getting deleted today wth 2 days left of the free trial for one that works.

August 10, 2021

Hi there,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app. We highly appreciate it if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem. Please kindly help me check your messages to get further support from us.

Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, simply contact us via email: support@allfetch.com or talk to us directly through the live chat system inside the app.

Our team is more than happy to help you!

Best wishes,
Rita
Customer Support Manager
AllFetch

The Gin & Rum Warehouse

Started off ok, but then would just suddenly stop syncing orders to XERO - still waiting for a resolution as it stopped syncing on 2nd February - resolution is to firmly delete and go somewhere else

February 18, 2021

Dear valued customer,

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Our team has reached out to you on Feb 11 with a temporary suggestion for the matter. Since we got no response, we assume the problem has been solved. We have identified the cause of this issue and our support team will reach out at once with a solution. Please look out for our email!

All the best.