AllFetch Xero Integration

AllFetch Xero Integration | Reviews

by AllFetch

Official Xero partner. Accurately sync your store data to Xero

Chip Thrill

This is my first time syncing Shopify with Xero. I encounter syncing issues. Not all the products in my listing was synced to Xero. Good thing support staff Rita was there to look into the issue and resolved it. I have still much to toggle around through the app and sync with shopify. Thus far all is good. I think if there were more help centre articles will be great for clients to troubleshoot.

September 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust. We also highly appreciate your suggestion about our Help center and will update it soon. Stay tuned for us!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Rosewood Farm

I used this app to reduce manual inputs of my shopify orders into Xero and it takes some time and explanation from the support team to set up as it's not as intuitive as it could be but once set up the data seems to sync regularly and consistently.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!