One‑click Xero Integration

One‑click Xero Integration

by AllFetch

Official Xero partner. Accurately sync your store data to Xero

Signature Specialty Salon

This app saves me lots of time in syncing historical data and invoices from Xero to Shopify. Customer support is great as well. I highly recommend it.

Africanlionboxing

Love how this app accurately sync contacts, products from Shopify to my Xero account. The app interface is user friendly and everything run smoothly. Support team assist me everytime I need.

Zen Trendz Store

Very simple to use and set up. I got a small problem with syncing and Rita from support team helped me enthusiastically. Should try!

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our app and customer service.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to help you!

iwholesaleit.com

This app relieves me from manually syncing products and invoices to Xero. Love how it synchronizes all my historical data. Highly recommend!

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Goody'smarket

Amazing app and company! I had some minor issues and Rita spent a lot of time and effort solving my problems and sorting the issues. I cannot recommend highly enough if you need to integrate Shopify and Xero.

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Lavilance

My accountant highly recommended it, it solved a big headache for us! Thank you... Fast and smooth working thanks

August 23, 2021

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Mean Mothers Creations

The support team (Rita) was wonderful. Was very patient and explained things clearly. When certain avenues didn't work, Rita would always quickly and efficiently come back with another angle to try. Ended up with a successful result, and told me what to try in the future to keep things running smoothly.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer service.

Feel free to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Clean Satisfaction

Quick and easy setup, also great customer support from Rita who handled my issue very quickly. perfect for if you understand how your Xero invoices work

August 9, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Little Birdy Cakes

This app has worked great for our business. Support has been amazing each time we have had a question. Highly recommend

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Soul Sparks

The app was easy to setup for a novice like me. It has been working smoothly and doing what it's meant to do. I really can't complain at the moment. I have reconciliation questions on the Xero end but the app itself is great.

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app.

Feel free to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Previous 1