Xero Integration by AllFetch

Xero Integration by AllFetch

by AllFetch

Official Xero partner. Accurately sync your store data to Xero

Little Birdy Cakes

This app has worked great for our business. Support has been amazing each time we have had a question. Highly recommend

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Soul Sparks

The app was easy to setup for a novice like me. It has been working smoothly and doing what it's meant to do. I really can't complain at the moment. I have reconciliation questions on the Xero end but the app itself is great.

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app.

Feel free to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Personalized Sports Gift

This app is very straight-forward and easy to use. Support has knowledge about Xero and helped out with the mapping which is impressive.

February 23, 2021

Thank you so much for spending time on the loving words you share. We're happy that you have a great experience with our app and service.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concern! We are here to help you!

The KSSCo. Store

So far so good, I am using the free version to pull Shopify transactions (with Ebay included as they are in my Shopify orders) in to Xero. This way it seems you can manually account for Shopify Payment Fees and Ebay Payment Fees by adding a line 'add bank fee' when you reconcile the payment line using 'find and match'. So the gross amount is getting pulled across in to invoices, then you find and match to add a line for the bank fees. The support for this app is brilliant, really helpful, I highly recommend.

February 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your detail review! It was very kind of you! Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you <3

Crystal Rain Gauge

AllFetch has been great! Simple and easy to use. I had an issue with the Shopify/Xero integration and contacted support - Their customer support, in particular Rita, was very helpful, responsive and informative and assisted me with fixing my problem. Would definitely recommend!

December 10, 2020

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concern! We are here to help you ^^

Miei

Rita was very easy to communicate with and was able to understand my situation and direct me on how to complete the task

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for spending time on leaving us these lovely words. We're glad to hear that.
Don't forget to reach out to us if you need further support! We are here to help you <3

Chilled & Tannin

Easy to set up and functions work. Quick to respond support questions. Still at the start of use but very happy so far.

November 9, 2020

Thank you so much for spending time on leaving us these loving words. We're glad to hear that. Don't forget to reach out to us if you need any help!

VOCOlinc Philippines

Easy to setup and connect, works seamlessly, be good to map existing SKU Products in Xero to Shopify initially in the setup stage. Thank you ! Great Customer service

November 3, 2020

Thank you for your loving words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app.
Let us know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

AMZ Clothing

This app is affordable for us because they have a free plan with up to 100 orders per month. And this is all we need for our new and small business. Also the support team is great too.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Customer satisfaction has always been our first priority and we are trying our best to bring values to every customer.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concern! We are here to help you!

The Trimming Company

Looks like a great app, not suitable for our needs. Support is great, well worth trying out if you are looking to sync in with xero, our needs were maybe too complex .

September 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are going to add more features and improve the app to bring you a greater experience.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question or concern!

Wish you all the best!