AllFetch Xero Integration

AllFetch Xero Integration | Reviews

by AllFetch

Official Xero partner. Accurately sync your store data to Xero

FusionDealz

this app is so awesome. it sometimes gets a minor problem but Rita from the support team helps me a lot. Highly recommend this app

Rira Smith

good time using this app. I can sync all data from Shopify to xero effortlessly. Good job AllFetch team

Acre Studio

The app is easy to use and customer support via the chat function is convenient and efficient to use

November 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and customer service.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Blue Wings

Great app for integrating with xero. support is quick and helpful too. Thank you so much for such a great app.

November 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that you see the good results with our app.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

The Silver Wren

I love this app, very easy to use and helps me save time managing sales data, also the customer support is very supportive.

November 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Raza Multiple Services (RMS)

This app is very helpful for me. Rita from the support team is always patient and helps me solve problems effectively. Highly recommend this app to everyone!!

November 7, 2021

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Fitmend

Very helpful app and very easy to use!!!!! customer support is great, will answer my all questions, thank you AllFetch

November 7, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We really appreciate it!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you!

Signature Specialty Salon

This app saves me lots of time in syncing historical data and invoices from Xero to Shopify. Customer support is great as well. I highly recommend it.

October 27, 2021

Africanlionboxing

Love how this app accurately sync contacts, products from Shopify to my Xero account. The app interface is user friendly and everything run smoothly. Support team assist me everytime I need.

October 27, 2021

Feel free to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Zen Trendz Store

Very simple to use and set up. I got a small problem with syncing and Rita from support team helped me enthusiastically. Should try!

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our app and customer service.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to help you!

Previous 1 3