Xero Integrator by CarryTheOne

Xero Integrator by CarryTheOne

by CarryTheOne

Seamlessly import sales, customers, payments & fees into Xero

CNC since 1971

A total waste of time and resources. This app is not working and there is NO support. Should be deleted from the app store. ZERO STARS

Freedom Inflatables

I cancelled my account during my trial period, but they still helped themselves to $31.99. I have sent 3 emails to them but have not had any response AT ALL.

These people are a bunch of crooks that feel they can just take your money. DO NOT USE!!!!

Skatescool Shop

Have been using this app for a couple of years without a problem. In july last year i had I had to change my paypal accounts over. I notified CarryTheOne of the new account and ask them to debit from my new account. They didn't do anything and my old paypal kept overdrafting. Just recently in my old paypal i stopped the payments and they paused my integration. I restarted the integration with myn new paypal accoount but an error message came up saying i needed to contact support to start the integration from where it left off. Its been 8 days and i have sent an email every day, To both the sales team and the support team. No response at all. My orders are piling up and i cant get them to respond. So the app works great, the support team gets a big fat Xero, excuse the pun. Im at a loss as what to do as my orders are piling up everyday and i just cant get anyone to help.

Pearl And Earl Shop

The APP is fantastic working seamlessly with XERO - but be sure to set up a SHOPIFY XERO bank account for reconciliation, using the CTO statement importer to avoid issues with refunds and payments tallying to payouts

The 1 star is not for what the app can do .. BUT for the complete lack of support. We needed our Accounting history uploading which we were advised would not be an issue. However after 2 weeks we have still not had one response to multiple emails asking for this and even offering to pay for the months in question.

Not one response to date

The app is fantastic and perfect for accurate UK book keeping on our 1000's of orders

BUT if something goes wrong then you seem to be on your own .. which is such a shame.