Xero Integrator by CarryTheOne

Xero Integrator by CarryTheOne | Reviews

by CarryTheOne

Seamlessly import sales, customers, payments & fees into Xero

Shift Car Care

We've been using CarryTheOne Now since 2014 for a number of integrations with various websites, and I have to say that the service and support of the staff has always been very good. The integration itself is seamless and once configured saves so much time, money and man hours. On the very few occasions we've had any issues they've been dealt with efficiently via a few emails. We've had a number of customisations to our feeds so that they work the way we need them to and these have been cost effective to implement and released with no impact to the day to day processing of the feeds. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking to integrate their store with Xero.

Arlo & Co

This is a great app. We have been using it now for over 4 years and it has run perfectly. Support has always been very helpful.

Cast off Collective

This app has worked very well for us. I switched to it several months ago after a lot of problems with a different one - I've had no such problems with CarryTheOne integration. There are a few scenarios that have confused it, but not only does it fail gracefully (you know it broke and can manually fix it - as opposed to hidden errors like the other app I used to use), but the support team are great at releasing enhancements to solve the problem soon after I raise it. In fact I've found them really good - I was worried when I read a few reviews saying support was poor - I've had the opposite experience. Recommended!

Essential Oil Supplies UK

Carry The One is being used by my clients to integrate both GBP and Euro sites into a single Xero accounting system. I am impressed with the extensive level of integration, allowing different control accounts to be maintained for various methods of payment, bank accounts and charged fees, for example GBP Cash, Euro Cash, Credit Card Receipts, including accounts for Exchanged Goods. The app has now been used for over 6 months and is proving very satisfactory. I have had one issue relating to exchange rate conversions during the last 6 months, however, this was dealt with in a very professional manner. David Bennett - Dale-Shaw Business Services

Artist Guitars

We use this app to manage our Xero and we had a custom setup with them that works wonderful with our kit setup.

Pai Skincare

We have 6 stores in multiple currencies and the app happily transferred sales and payments over with the correct tax treatment.

It has been working well since 2017.

The big difference between this app and others is the incredible detail and control you have over every facet of the import.

Biltong To Go

By far the best Shopify to Xero Integration ( especially for many transactions from multiple payment gateways ).
Love the product, keep up the good work!:)
Supports multiple simultaneously synced shopify accounts linked to one Xero account at once from one dashboard .
Catches order errors/inconsistencies/new payment methods instantly; and emails you links to the orders that are involved and stops the sync until you opt to handle the same or reconfigure or opt to handle manually, which is fantastic, so no lost transactions and constant feedback and support for error catching.
May require (optional) careful setup because of extra options for identifying and dealing with multiple payment gateways in different ways(including optional POS isolation for till reconcilliation) and excellent error and Xero invoice tracability (can reference payment gateway on invoice so as to help reconciliation) .
Notes:
Dashboard is not on shopify; and note that I had to set it up and install the integration from the apps website, not from Shopify. But worth it because you can inegrate to multiple cloud accounting softwares and multiple Shopify like databases all in one place.
-If you need to seperate POS sales from website sales, first replicate your scenario in a trial Xero account first;so as to fully understand how comprehensive and useful the options are.
Wishlist:
-To be able to backdate the start of the integration from the initial setup.
-To have the option of which account and tax rate to use for rounding up, and which account and tax rate to use for rounding down, for each payment method

Coffea Coffee

We switched over from Bold and found Carry the one to be even better than expected.
We are able to set up exactly what is required for our business and bring across our Shopify payment orders as paid and the Paypal payment orders as unpaid so reconciling is Xero is a breeze, no more having to edit orders after they have migrated to Xero.
The set up takes some thought and you really need to know your way around your accounts to match everything up. Reading the tips and help along the way is a must.
This app has saved us hours of work every month.

Stylusshop

Awesome app, does exactly what it says. Easy to install. Saves a lot of work.

Casebuddy

Fantastic app, works exactly as described. Installing was easy. Well worth it.

Previous 1