Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your Shopify data to your Xero account with ease

VOLTA Charger

Best app for connecting XERO to Shopify easily! I've used other apps and only had problems with them that cost us thousands of dollars to fix within our accounts in XERO. Not only is this app great, doing exactly what it should but by far comes with the best customer service I've probably experienced from any company to date. They always have gone above and beyond resolve all of our crazy issues that happen time to time doing the volumes that we do things are bound to have issues here and there and it's crucial to have a support team that jumps onto them and resolves them quickly which these guys do just that!

St. Augustine Loves Lions

I'm grateful for this app. The pricing is better than others and it's working perfectly. Support helped me with a tiny problem quickly. Thank you!

Ereada Far Infrared Amethyst Mats

I used this app to help me to reconcile Shopify transactions in XERO after the original app from Shopify stopped to function properly. It works well after the initial set up which demanded some small assistance with a couple of emails from Mr. Kumar - many thanks. The App does not help to reconcile transactions via Amazon payments, but I hope it will be able to do it once in the future. Now I have to manually add Amazon Payments commission into each deal through Amazon when I reconcile it in Xero. It should not be a big deal to automate it and I hope it will be done at one moment.

SOAR Running

We have been using this app for our Shopify Xero feed. Very impressed so far. We had a small glitch which required some tech support and the help was incredible. It was a messy pice of work to resolve but we sorted it and the system is now working well. Highly recommend.

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

These guys have been amazing with their support. Itis rare to find a company that actually wants to help you AND has the skill to do it

CIGA Design UK

After setting this app up I have not had to revisit it. Invoices are created and reconsiled with one click. Perfect.

Green Group Collective NZ

Great app. Always syncs perfectly with Xero once you have it set up accurately. Great support team who have improved the app based on feedback. Always willing to help with any issues I had at set up. Made my job easier.

Cutter Brooks

Amazing support and step by step guidance from the support team. Could not recommend Xero Bridge enough it is saving us hours of work. Thank you especially to Kumar for your all of your help.

B.E.S.T. Water Filters

I had a couple of teething issues getting started and getting my store syncing the data I wanted into Xero using XeroBridge. I contacted support and they had my issues sorted out and the syncing working perfectly quite quickly. Quick, efficient, helpful support! I highly recommended this app.

Ride Proud Clothing

Fantastic customer support. Answered quickly and offered further support. Syncing without issue to Xero.

Previous 1 3 4