Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with your Xero account with ease

BIOSRX

So far this app has been great! The set up took a little long mostly because some of the steps were phrased weirdly, but it was simpler than it seemed. Because of the issues I had during set-up (and how long I went without a Shopify integration) I relied heavily on the customer support team. Kumar in particular was very helpful! It's such a relief to work with customer support that's ACTUALLY helpful, understands the problem, and knows how to resolve it.
It has a higher monthly maximum than other apps we've used, which means less manual reconciliation on our end.

Annalise Jewellery

Seems good so far, moving over from the bold app as their pricing is rediculous. if you are thinking of moving, then do it. We use it on our personalised and ashes memorial jewellery site www.annalise.co.uk

smilewear

Customer service is fantastic, have had a couple of minor issues with the app and I've always received a prompt response and a quick fix.

Clumsy Goat Coffee

We rarely leave reviews, however we're incredibly impressed by this app! It works seamlessly out of the box and can accommodate complex setups and different tax rates without any adjustments, which is something that is usually quite time consuming to configure. Five stars!!

Supakit®

I'm so pleased with this app. Migrated to Xero this month and was very concerned about how to integrate smoothly with our two Shopify stores. This app has worked perfectly and the support has been second to none. Thank you very much!

Total Water Supplies

I switched from the bold app and this app is just an awesome app and fantastic support, the settings would only allow me to import from more then a few months previous but I contacted support and they replied very fast helping me import data from further back. Extremely easy to use plus good priceing.

PurpliKi

I made the switch from Bold Xero and I can't be any happier with this app. Does the job as it is supposed to, and the customer service are amazing...fast and knowledgeable. With Bold, many invoices were not exported and I had to spend hours each month doing manual entry. With Xero bridge, every invoice is exported in a clean way...saves me lots of hours.

JDH AU

I love this app makes my Xero reconciliation much easier. I have used other apps but this one is the best so far

Pristine Cleansing Sprays

This company is great. This app is much more seamless than any of the other apps. The price is reasonable, and the support is outstanding. Couldn't recommend this more.

White Lotus

Great service when I have had problems and works so much better than the official Xero ap at a cheaper price. Highly recommend trying it.

Previous 1