Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Chillis & More NZ

We had some initial problems with the setup but the bridge team worked really hard to make this work and now we have a very efficient link that deals with multiple payments on orders. Highly recommend this app for people with orders that are paid over time.

Modern Lantern

One quick adjustment the developer made on Bridge to make sure discounts were in place and all is well. Very quick technical support and so far the app is doing exactly what it is supposed to do.

GutzBusta® Slow Feed Hay Nets

Very happy with the App. Have needed to contact support a couple of times to 'tweak' things specific to my business but I now have it feeding directly to Xero enabling customers to be matched with exisiting customers or creating new customers. The invoices are now being created and I don't need to do any adjustments so I can now just reconcile. This is going to save me HEAPS of time. Thank you Xero Bridge and Kumar :-)

Motomuck New Zealand

Saves so much time once setup, and Kumar is fantastic with his support. We are loading it onto our other store as well.

GN Ltd

This app actually did what I wanted it to do. I have been looking for some time and no other apps come close! Kumar was very helpful and customised all the settings for me and responded promptly when I had a request. Would definitely recommend.

NappyMojo

Actually amazing. And a great price. I have used different apps before for Xero integration and this one does exactly what I need it to and has additional functionality if you need it. A+ support, fast replies and quickly solved any minor issues

Food and Beverage Solutions

This app is FANTASTIC, EFFICIENT and COST EFFECTIVE! For it's low price it is very accessible to all business sizes and types, automatically syncing between Xero and Shopify into a sorting account which then makes the adjustment for the transaction fees that Shopify charge on each payment - which really does make the book keeping effortless and hassle free. With only having one small query, it was so simple to message support to which I received a response within an hour!
I honestly couldn't recommend a better app to effortlessly sync with Xero.

Junior Bambinos

It's early days but the developers have been super helpful. They've managed to transfer all of our transactions over for us and it was a super simple set up.

iTip Handles

This was actually set up by my colleague who has a lot of knowledge regarding system integration so can't speak as to how easy/hard it was to put in place, however, since it has been set up it has been running perfectly well. I recently had to contact their software support team, as i thought i had changed a setting which would cause problems, and was pleasantly surprised that i was contacted within a couple of hours. Kumar emailed me and took me through the situation step by step which was very helpful. Would recommend.

Pristine Sprays

This app and this team go above and beyond. We were initially using another Xero transfer app that did not work very well. XeroBridge's team goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service. Their response time is extremely fast, and they are very flexible in approaching problem solving. I could not be happier with this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6