Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Faradite - EU

We are using this app over multiple stores and it saves me hours of manual work every month. We have a GBP and EUR store and on the EUR store we have a GBP pay-out but this app handles it fine. Kumar and the team are great and always get back to me even when I have some random demands that are very particular to my business. I would certainly recommend it to anyone how has lots of transactions to sync with Xero.

Amaranthine Blooms UK

Fantastic App, easy to use and the customer service is EXCELLENT! Really responsive, timely and helpful. Can't recommend highly enough

Fjord

The only Xero integration you need for Shopify—don't waste your time on the others. We use Shop Pay and PayPal, and the Xero Bridge app by the team at Parex flawlessly syncs all transactions and fees ready for easy reconciliation. The team have been incredibly helpful with back-syncing previous orders and then ensuring we are set up for the future. I couldn't recommend using Shopify & Xero with this app more—spend less time on bookeeping and more time on the business!

Love Logs

App works really well and links to Xero without any issues. Set up is quick and easy. I contacted support with a couple of questions and requests and they responded really quickly. Would definitely recommend.

Magpie Distilling

It does everything it says it does well. We've had it running for 6 weeks without any problems. I'm a happy customer.

Annie Diva Distribution

If you need to sync transactions between Shopify and Xero and more, if you are tired of complicated settings, if you want the ultimate support and a good fair price, Xero Bridge should be your choice... Sincerely,
Michel

Oriana B.

This is a great app as it helps to reconcile all Shopify transactions much quicker. I used to waste an incredible amount of time doing that manually. They also have outstanding support services. They help with personal changes patiently and in a timely manner. Their team is always happy to help in an efficient manner.

nisa

Excellent customer service!!!! Very prompt to reply and help you get set up. Would definitely recommend, and comes at a good price point too.

frompea

Great app. Great service. I have been really impressed by the support and service offered by the Xero Bridge team. They have patiently held my hand through answering questions and resolving anything I was uncertain of.

Sentry Water Filters

I find this App helpful with integrating Shopify sales into Xero and I've asked for two minor customisation change which have been done quickly and are working well.