Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Sentry Water Filters

I find this App helpful with integrating Shopify sales into Xero and I've asked for two minor customisation change which have been done quickly and are working well.

Inperspective Design Boutique

A great product that's really well thought along with a phenomenal support team that was able to add personal changes to their product to accomodate for our accounting and reconciliation needs. This is truly a set and forget integration allowing us to focus on selling online ensuring the accounting just works! I had this set up and personalised all within the trial period.

Therapy Blanket

Been using the software app a while now as I don't like doing reviews unless I have had a thorough experience, it would be like rating a restaurant before tasting what's on offer. So far it has been a positive experience with Shopify clearing account providing full analysis of each transaction which is useful for VAT. There has been some teething items but were rectified with a few hours. Excellent Support team and much better than the previous app we were using.

Living Waters Europe

The app works great with our Xero workflow. Support has always been fast and very helpful too. They even emailed us when they discovered a possible issue (and didn't wait for us to discover it first), and offered solutions. We are happy :)

Peckham's Trade

Xero Bridge is simple to setup and use and with great support when the occasion arises. for us it's one of the few apps that's worth the sub.

Mirabelle Jewellery

Very good app to import Invoices from Shopify to Xero as well as the stock .
still some issues but we are new to this system and the team is very helpful so we will stay with them , its a life saver ! thank you !

Fogstar

I've never felt compelled to leave a review before - until this app. It is without a doubt the best solution if you are looking to sync your orders with Xero. Its reasonably priced, great support - and we had over 25,000 orders to sync which the app managed without an issue. Definitely would recommend!

UpDown Desks Australia

Easy to setup and works very. Does anyone ask for more? I recommending this app if you are after a nice easy integration of orders into Xero.

Baked Cravings

Best customer service i have experienced thus far. Needed some work completed not only did they respond fast they got it done correctly. Thank you app is a life/time saver for sure.

Kiwibots

This app is easy to use, easy to set up, and absolutely on the money. It regularly syncs orders throughout the day (compared to other apps that sync once per day), and when you edit an order in Shopify, it appropriately syncs the edits to the invoices in Xero.

Great customer service too for little features that they can implement personally for you. So happy I moved to this app!!!

A couple of small bugbears - it doesn't quite handle importing of the shipping line (with respect to tax) how I'd like, and automatically imports the due date as date of order, but hardly anything I'd take a star off for.

*UPDATED* - the team has SUCH amazing customer service that they reached out to see how they could improve on those bugbears, and managed to solve both. I now have a tailored app that is perfect for my needs! Can't recommend these folks enough. A++++++.