Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

SeaKisses

Amazing app and company! I had some major issues with our particular set-up and Kumar spent a lot of time and effort solving my problems and sorting the issues. I cannot recommend highly enough if you need to integrate Shopify and Xero.

Hammer Nutrition UK Official Distributor

You would be crazy as a small business owner not to have this App. It is easy , functional and works Great service as well !

BeautyTables

After lengthy research, I have landed on this app to integrate Xero with my Shopify as I have found it was the best value for money. Super easy to set up and after I had one small issue, support was fast, efficient and helpful. Highly recommend it!

BOUCLÈME

Kumar at Bridge has done a great job setting up useful functionality meaning that it is easy to locate the Shopify orders from the Xero invoices

Eco Patch

This app does everything that I need it to and was very easy to set up. Customer support is super responsive and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this app for pairing your Xero with Shopify.

Cozy Cake

Great app, very easy integration, and the few doubts I had were promptly answered and even improved with features I did not know existed, thanks to the proactive approach by the customer service team.

Hilltribe Ontario

This app is perfect and does exactly what it says it will and the customer service is top notch. They are always quick to answer all of my questions and even set up custom mapping for me so everything goes right where it needs to! And they even sent follow up emails just to check that everything is working smoothly! If you need to sync shopify with xero, I cannot recommend this app enough!!

Cameracal

Incredibly quick and simple to set up. Support are fast, friendly and very helpful. Wish there were more apps that were as stress free as Xero Bridge! Any issues I have had were all created by my errors and yet support zapped them in a couple of emails

Paintru

This app seamlessly ties Shopify to Xero while accounting for discounts, Shopify fees, etc. The customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful, they're heroes. Start here if you're doing your accounting with Xero - I'm very happy with it.

Black Mint Clothing

This app has been great! We started up a month ago with shopify and xero and I wasn’t quite sure how to tie the two together. I tried numerous apps but all of them were confusing to setup. This app spells it out for your from start to finish. I sent off a few queries to Kumar and his team and they were more than helpful. It has been running flawlessly from day one!