Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Hilltribe Ontario

This app is perfect and does exactly what it says it will and the customer service is top notch. They are always quick to answer all of my questions and even set up custom mapping for me so everything goes right where it needs to! And they even sent follow up emails just to check that everything is working smoothly! If you need to sync shopify with xero, I cannot recommend this app enough!!

Cameracal

Incredibly quick and simple to set up. Support are fast, friendly and very helpful. Wish there were more apps that were as stress free as Xero Bridge! Any issues I have had were all created by my errors and yet support zapped them in a couple of emails

Paintru

This app seamlessly ties Shopify to Xero while accounting for discounts, Shopify fees, etc. The customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful, they're heroes. Start here if you're doing your accounting with Xero - I'm very happy with it.

Black Mint Clothing

This app has been great! We started up a month ago with shopify and xero and I wasn’t quite sure how to tie the two together. I tried numerous apps but all of them were confusing to setup. This app spells it out for your from start to finish. I sent off a few queries to Kumar and his team and they were more than helpful. It has been running flawlessly from day one!

Tico Coffee Roasters

We recently discovered Xero Bridge and we are so happy we did. We had it up and running in less than an hour and since we have started using it Xero and Shopify are in sync and reconciling our orders is finally fun again. This integration works flawless and if you have a question, the support is fast and super helpful. Strongly recommend is you use Xero and Shopify, as for us this is the best integration in the app store.
We had been using Xero and Shopify since we started on Shopify several years ago. We started out with the original integration between Xero and Shopify from Xero and things were working ok. After several years that integration was handed over to a third party and that is when problems started to occur. So if you are in a similar boat, then Xero Bridge will resolve your issue.

Static Jewellery

I’ve tried other apps for Xero integration and this one is the best by far. Great value for money and superb support!

Pos-Hardware Ltd

Works very well, with great support if required. Better than the previous App we used and lower cost.

CedarCreekCider

Set this app up and it has saved me so much time and money, they were also happy to backdate my transactions to the start of the year. so thankful
They also just helped me fix up some mistakes over 12 months old. spend over 72 hours in email conversation fixing multiple issues. They are the best.

Butt Naked Skinfood

Easy to use, and great support from Kumar, responded properly and helped me solve my issues. I would highly recommend

Naturally Driven

Fantastic app and very speedy and helpful support from Kumar. After a few emails educating me on how to use the software, it works seamlessly now and syncs over almost immediately when an order comes in. Very happy!