Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Letterfest

We needed to sync with Xero accounting and as we publish children's books, some of the purchases are zero rated VAT. This app really helped us to do this and Kumar was very helpful guiding us through the setup.
Saved us hours of admin. Many thanks to the Xero Bridge team for an excellent job.

UPDATE: More help needed with our complex VAT and getting data from PayPal. The team at Xero Bridge were great as always and can't fault them. Would recommend in an instant.

Kombi Life

Absolutely outstanding app that does what it says, with great support, at a very reasonable price. The app is saving us a lot of time in both order entry to Xero, inventory management, and bank reconciliation.

Kumar has gone above and beyond in support.

Xero Bridge has helped solve the necessary but mundane tasks of back end management through excellent automation. It allows us to now concentrate on front end tasks that benefit our customers (better product descriptions / images / videos / promotions etc)

Well done Xero Bridge team.

Chillis & More NZ

We had some initial problems with the setup but the bridge team worked really hard to make this work and now we have a very efficient link that deals with multiple payments on orders. Highly recommend this app for people with orders that are paid over time.

Modern Lantern

One quick adjustment the developer made on Bridge to make sure discounts were in place and all is well. Very quick technical support and so far the app is doing exactly what it is supposed to do.

GutzBusta® Slow Feed Hay Nets

7 months into the integration and I needed some more adjustments made to this App and how it delivered invoices into Xero, yet again Kumar was quick to respond and although not able to do exactly what I offered, he gave me another solution which was better than I asked for in the first place. 5/5 for me!!
A few months into having this App, I am still REALLY happy. Support is quick and efficient.
Previous Review:
Very happy with the App. Have needed to contact support a couple of times to 'tweak' things specific to my business but I now have it feeding directly to Xero enabling customers to be matched with exisiting customers or creating new customers. The invoices are now being created and I don't need to do any adjustments so I can now just reconcile. This is going to save me HEAPS of time. Thank you Xero Bridge and Kumar :-)

Motomuck New Zealand

Saves so much time once setup, and Kumar is fantastic with his support. We are loading it onto our other store as well.

GN Ltd

This app actually did what I wanted it to do. I have been looking for some time and no other apps come close! Kumar was very helpful and customised all the settings for me and responded promptly when I had a request. Would definitely recommend.

NappyMojo

Actually amazing. And a great price. I have used different apps before for Xero integration and this one does exactly what I need it to and has additional functionality if you need it. A+ support, fast replies and quickly solved any minor issues

Food and Beverage Solutions

This app is FANTASTIC, EFFICIENT and COST EFFECTIVE! For it's low price it is very accessible to all business sizes and types, automatically syncing between Xero and Shopify into a sorting account which then makes the adjustment for the transaction fees that Shopify charge on each payment - which really does make the book keeping effortless and hassle free. With only having one small query, it was so simple to message support to which I received a response within an hour!
I honestly couldn't recommend a better app to effortlessly sync with Xero.

Junior Bambinos

It's early days but the developers have been super helpful. They've managed to transfer all of our transactions over for us and it was a super simple set up.