Recensies (242)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 mei 2024

The Xero Bridge app makes our book keeping a lot more streamlined, with less fuss. The support team respond quickly to any queries and amend any settings you need changing in a timely manner. Highly recommend this app!

Sorted Skin
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
13 mei 2024

The support team have been going above and beyond to amend settings to meet our needs on the new B2B site. With customers paying on credit terms and bank transfer to varying accounts it is a tricky set up and they have helped every step of the way. Thank you everyone!

MujjoB2B
6 maanden gebruiken de app
7 juni 2024

Really, really good.

I needed multiple websites to link to one xero account and this wasn't quite so simple to do myself (although I did most of it), but a quick message to support and the tweaks were made instantly. Awesome support!

Enclosure Shop
21 dagen gebruiken de app
4 juli 2024

Great app that does everything we need and the dev/support team have gone above and beyond to help us. Highly recommended this app.

Floor & Flake Direct
5 maanden gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

We have been using Parex for our shopify store for over 12 months and make our Xero book keeping a lot easier. App always runs smoothly. Support team and dev teams are easy to deal with and responsive with features requested. Highly recommend this app!

Neology Technology
6 maanden gebruiken de app
9 april 2024

Fab team, always helpful and happy to assist! Highly recommend, the features save us hours of work!!!

Life Of Riley Bakery Ltd
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 20 april 2024

Found an issue where the order amount was not synced to Xero correctly after removing some items from the order.

Rushabh reached out to me and worked out a solution with their tech team to solve the issue. Good job!

Easy Gadgets Wholesale
Nieuw-Zeeland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Parex Technologies Pvt Ltd heeft geantwoord 28 maart 2024

Thank you for your patience.
We sincerely apologise for the issue that you are facing.
I am the partnerships manager and will take up this issue.
We have already contacted Shopify for this to see the reason for the failure to receive the updates.
Please give us 2-3 days to that we can check this. We will reply to you in the email as well.

26 april 2024

Great app and very supportive customer service. Would highly reccommend.

NITE Watches UK
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
29 april 2024

easy to setup and amazing customer service. Highly recommended

GEARXPro
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
27 dagen gebruiken de app
27 februari 2024

I am new to Xero software so wanted to have an integration of my orders from Shopify which this app was able to provide.
I am most impressed with the speed of customer service and the patience to manually re-sync orders and fees when needed.
Thank you to the team (Mahek). It would be great if you could provide a simpler integrated solution for Afterpay.

Patara-Life