Recensies (242)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 maart 2024

The support staff is even better than the app. They guide you all the way and resolve any issues you are facing. I had some trouble connecting both our stores to Xero, but Chirag, from customer support, made it all smooth.

Highly recommended.

Wetherby Logs
5 dagen gebruiken de app
17 maart 2024

Has made life so easy and the support is incredible. So prompt and helpful. Easy set up. Couldn't be happier : )

My Diffability Australia
Australië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
29 februari 2024

The app does exactly what it says and in reality, more. With the number of individual transaction we have, saved me at least an hour a day if not more. The support during set up from Abhi has been fantastic, very quick to respond and clear instructions when we needed to make changes, they have even, in a matter of days, developed the app to cover an area it did not and I just said it would be helpful. Did not expect them to make it happen and certainly not in 2 days. Highly Recommended

The Hockey Centre
9 dagen gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

We have used the app for a few months now, to import retail orders from Shopify into Xero and it works really well. We recently added a wholesale app to our Shopify store which required us to tag these orders and treat them differently in Xero (for example we wanted an tax invoice emailed to the customer). The support received from Abhi and the team was superb, they were able to create some customisations on their back end to facilitate everything we needed. Abhi always responded quickly and professionally too. I would definitely recommend the app, and the Parex team.

Roamer
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
11 maart 2024

Always great support, and this time from Abhi! Easy to use and quick to set up.

The Rosehip Co. UK Limited
26 dagen gebruiken de app
11 maart 2024

Excellent support. Very quick response and the app is very easy to use. We use it to transfer Shopify orders to Xero for our B2B invoicing. Would highly recommend.

34 St John Ltd
27 dagen gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

Love this app and the support they give. I didn't think to ask for help when I messed something up on the Xero side of things, but when I eventually asked they had it all sorted out very quickly.

Cashmere Circle
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
29 februari 2024

Highly Recommend! Works really well and could not ask for more. Customer support is first class and very responsive.

If you need to connect Shopify to Xero, this is the app you need

Evolve Automotive
6 dagen gebruiken de app
7 december 2023

This is a good connector. Expect hiccups along the way as it is normal. You can be assured this support time is covering your back when you get into one. Turn-around for issues are at most 1 working day. Highly recommend.

The Supplement Warehouse Pte Ltd
Singapore
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
19 september 2023

I have been using this app since we moved over to the shopify platform and it is the best at moving your sales into your Xero codes that I have found. Only had one small problem and I contacted the developer and received a fix for it straight away.
Highly recommend this app.

Tongariro National Troutcentre