Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Ride Proud Clothing

Fantastic customer support. Answered quickly and offered further support. Syncing without issue to Xero.

SMART Spelling

I can't believe how good this is! Although I am waiting on a few customisations, I can see that it will be solved and just BRILLIANT in no time! Highly recommend.

All Organic Store

I am so impressed with this app and the support. I needed help in a couple of areas the and team were quick and efficient to help and fix.
I highly recommend this app.

PetSherpa

Awesome features, great to find a xero integration app that actually works. Beyond that, their support is unparalleled. Their head developer contacted me immediately and started a web conference call to resolve my problem. We spent some time going over setup. When I asked him where he was he replied “India” then I asked what time it was there and he said around 1AM in the morning!

Desert Rose

Highly Recommend! I used this app to be able to automatically sync my Shopify orders into Xero. I needed quite a few months synced and noticed this app would only sync back to 3months... so I emailed the support team and my experience with them was EXCELLENT! They are the most helpful and understanding support team and they always email you back within a few hours. They were so patient with me (as I am still learning a lot!) and everything works perfectly now...this app makes my life so much easier. I highly recommend !!!

Future Past Clothing

Though i was familiar with Xero, I was new to shopify and needed a solution to bring over the order details without having to manually check the vat rate on each one.

I Had a few problems configuring it correctly in the beginning, but that's mainly down to my own lack of experience in this area rather than the app itself, and once you understand what its doing, they have made it really simple to work with.

The support service was quick to respond, eager to help, and pleasure to deal with.

Thank you.

Love Your Space

I love this app, best accounting program around. Also, if you need help, they are super quick to fix any issues. Highly recommend this app. Thank you

Faradite

I used to use another app for integrating my Shopify store to Xero but now we have moved as we were having lots of issues. The fact that you can set up a holding account for all the invoices, refunds and payment fees is great as when it comes to matching the bank statement lines is a 2min job instead of the hours / days that it used to take me. Keep up the good work.

Breast Care Victoria

I highly recommend both this software and the company. It just works! It is far better than the Bold app we were using which had repeated failures, high cost and poor support.
The support from Parex is excellent, especially from Kumar who helped us with requirements we had with taxable and non taxable sales and the way they are posted in Xero.
Kumar and the developer team worked with us over a period of time to get the requirements, changes and testing done.
This has saved us many hours of manual work in Xero. Really excellent service. Thankyou.

CottonAge Australia

We are so pleased with this app. Customer service is fantastic.

I hope to see the new version of this app for more detailed integration such as to sync received orders separately in XERO based on sales channels ( Amazon, eBay and for other marketplaces ). Also, to sync the receivable amount from the marketplaces and paid marketplaces` commission separately.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13