Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
August 30, 2019

This company is great. This app is much more seamless than any of the other apps. The price is reasonable, and the support is outstanding. Couldn't recommend this more.

Pristine Cleansing Sprays
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
August 3, 2019

Great service when I have had problems and works so much better than the official Xero ap at a cheaper price. Highly recommend trying it.

White Lotus
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited July 23, 2019

What a great app, has streamlined our Xero integration. The team at Parex Tech, helped make sure the app was optimised perfectly for our needs. This has been one of the smoothest on boarding processes i have ever gone through. Would recommend this app to anyone looking to integrate Xero.

ENA PELLY
Time spent using app: 13 days
July 18, 2019

Finally, a Xero to Shopify app that brings over all transactions correctly. Tried other options for a couple of years, the result being a few more gray hairs. Bonus: support is quick and helpful!

Grateful Body
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 27, 2019

So far so good. Live chat support was there as I went through the setup. Sanjay made things really easy.

High Performance Academy
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 25, 2019

Super happy to have found this app - does what Xero Bold does but for half the price, with great support too. Also good to support a business that sees a problem and then goes on to solve it. Great work team!

teatatutoasted
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 14, 2019

I love it! It made my life so much easier and the support team is just amazing! Would definetly recomment anyone to swich to them because I did and I just wish I did it earlier!

Amexi Distributions
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 11, 2019

Works flawlessly and the online chat support is top notch! The setup process is clear and well laid out. Very happy with entire experience :)

Makertech Store
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 7, 2019

Great support. Fixed some errors that we were having (we have complicated zero rated and vatable items. Quick to respond.

Poppy's Picnic
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 6, 2019

I'm really pleased with this app. The sync works very smoothly and the developers were really helpful - we hopped on a phone call and got everything all set up. I'm really excited about the app!

Everyday Explorers Co.