Parex Bridge for Xero

Parex Bridge for Xero

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

UPAN United States

The developers are helpful with any issues. I have this set up for both Amazon and Shopify and is all working fine

SOS Hydration NZ

I am new to Xero and Shopify and Xero Bridge has been exactly what I need. Easy to set up and I have been in touch with Abhi quite a few times with questions and have always had fast responses and my problems have been solved. Xero Bridge has allowed my orders and inventory to sync nicely between the two systems.

The Great Cape Trading Company

We installed this app after evaluating 3 or 4 apps because it seemed to have the most user friendly features. Initially, we had some issues with syncing and some functionality concerns, but a lead person from the Parex Bridge team got right onto it, and after a few zoom calls, our issues were solved and tweaked as to exactly how we wanted them to be. We are really happy with the outcome as being able to autosync now frees up some our key resources who can focus on other needs within our business. Thank you Kumar!

Chubby Mealworms Australia

Great app and very helpful support that will do anything possible to get specific situations working.

Wooly Doodle

We're having tremendous problems with another Xero integration, Parex Bridge has solved all these problems and support has been wonderful to deal with. So glad we switched

Draught Drop

Getting started with this app was straight forward and easy to use. However, I am relatively new to Xero so was not confident in everything I was doing. The Team at Parex Bridge and particularly Kumar were fantastic. They provided excellent service, correcting any issues and working very collaboratively to make the app work for my particular set up. This even included new feature development! Highly recommended. Thanks very much Kumar and team!

Endurance Edge

We chose this app after reviewing several similar apps with similar prices and feature sets. What really sets Parex apart is the quality of the customer service. Responses are very fast, thorough, ACTUALLY helpful and a good length; no one-word answers here, these guys rock.

Zove Beauty

Incredible app. No bugs. Saved me hundreds of hours! Great service too, highly recommended :) You won't regret it

Classic Designs

Finally, an app that lets you focus on running your business! Orders sync effortlessly and the customer service is out of this world! Kumar is so helpful and goes the extra mile! This is it!

Faradite - EU

We are using this app over multiple stores and it saves me hours of manual work every month. We have a GBP and EUR store and on the EUR store we have a GBP pay-out but this app handles it fine. Kumar and the team are great and always get back to me even when I have some random demands that are very particular to my business. I would certainly recommend it to anyone how has lots of transactions to sync with Xero.