Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
July 14, 2022

I was using another syncing app to connect Shopify to Xero which was inefficient. What a relief to have found Parex! Great easy app to use, does everything it says it will do and the customer service is outstanding.

Juvenate Skincare Limited
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 13, 2022

AMAZING!! Parex app is soo helpful in syncing all our Shopify/Amazon/eBay orders into Xero. The customer service is EXEMPLARY. Without a doubt the best tech support I've ever dealt with. The team is always super responsive and never fail to provide the right answer. Thanks Parex!

Pipco Pets
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 11, 2022

Excellent app. Easy to use. Customer service is quick and efficient. My setup was complex but they sorted it out without issue. I have come back to them a few times when I have changed my processes and they have updated it without concern.

Anthony's Diecasts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 6, 2022

this app works perfectly and I loved the sync button, where you can sync manually. Mahek and Abhi (the technical support) is being 10000% helpful and solve the problems. thank you so much

Simply Active Pte Ltd
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 6, 2022

Mostly straight forward but had a few issues with setup but their help desk team were able to take us through via their online chat (convenient) and helped us with a solution. Thank you

NSW CPAP
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 5, 2022

Parex Bridge support staff have been nothing but prompt and concise with their support - even going above and beyond. I dealt with Mahek and am super happy with the support I received. Thank you!

Noel & Gladys
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 22, 2022

Very happy with this app. Help me to sort out all the payments from Shopify, Afterpay and Paypal. Thanks Abhi for prompt communication with all my enquires. Will recommend to others!

Frenchie
Time spent using app: 26 days
June 15, 2022

Sync order to Xero accurately and support is helpful. Fair pricing. Resolve our issue with some order sync promptly.

DREMC STORE
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 7, 2022

This app is an absolute life saver! The app saves us so much time by importing all our Shopify sales straight into Xero making reconciliation a breeze. The customer service is outstanding too! I've had two queries and each time they resolved everything for me immediately - one of them was even on a Saturday! Very reassuring to know they are so responsive. Highly recommend it!

Everlong Print Co
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 1, 2022

There's no doubt this is an excellent app ( you can see the scores ) but for me the sign of a great product is the service when there's an issue. We just had stellar service from Parex during our first financial quarter of installation sorting out an EU VAT / OSS issue - Communications started from a chat app which in the wrong hands can be a dreadful experience, but here I spoke to the same person all the way through our issue .. It's now resolved with absolutely minor intervention from us which leads me to believe the support team know every single inch of both Shopify's API, their App's ( excellent ) capabilities and Xero .. There are other options for linking Xero to Shopify - please fully test this one first - It seems to do absolutely everything you need - Plus you will end up speaking to a caring, respectful and immensely knowledgeable team if you have any issues.

F9 Audio