Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
August 11, 2021

The application works great. The support team is very quick to respond and assists in a timely fashion. Critical when inventory management is moving in real-time.

shopviridis
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 3, 2021

We previously used Parex Bridge with our Wix store, so it was our go to when we recently moved to Shopify. Parth is super helpful, responsive to communcation and now has our integration working perfectly. As an Accountant and Xero Certified Advisor, I'm really fussy about the quality of the data in Xero. I would highly recommend Parth and the Parex team.

Sockable Fundraising
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 30, 2021

Been using this for a couple of months now and it is working great. Their support team responded very quickly during the implementation to enable some of their advanced features. The only minor thing that would have made it completely awesome are user editable rules on setting contact and sales account code that can take more then one field into consideration, e.g., customer tags and line item descriptions - we have quite a complex requirement for these but saying that their support team did manage to get quite a bit more than is in the apps interface implemented behind the scenes.

PHENOM BOXING
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 15, 2022

Hi
I have installed Parex Bridge as an alternative to Onesaas for a client and it has been a clean switch with no hitches.
I then recommended them for a second client who didn't have a bridge from Shopify, but as their's is a more complex set up (with multiple payment methods, dropship, multiple currencies and conversion discrepancies) there have been a few more fixes to make which have always been tackled quickly and with helpful, informative responses which have ensured an efficient service.
Many thanks!! Update Nov 22
Given some complex set ups by the client, the service team at Parex have helped me through every step. They are super quick to find any issue and support me to make changes to suit the needs of our client. Excellent service

Troubadour
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 16, 2021

Very good product. It creates the invoice in Xero AND brings across Shopify payments AND reconciles. The support from Abhi in the trial period was outstanding.

Kelly Kettle Australia
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 13, 2021

Outstanding support - could not ask for more. About a million times better than my experience with the Bold Xero app. I had a more complex use case - Shopify transactions being paid for into a foreign currency Paypal balance. The team went above and beyond - they did the work behind the scenes to enable this integration into Xero. If there's a feature you are a looking for, just contact them and they are extremely helpful!

Cornelia James
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited July 12, 2021

I have been using Xero for years and have 3 e-com stores, some with Shopify and some with Big Commerce. The guys at PAREX have the BEST tech support of ANY app that I have used. They are prompt and helpful in explaining and fixing errors that I have made.

Standard Issue Equestrian
Time spent using app: 22 days
July 8, 2021

Parex have the best customer service I have ever encountered, very fast and responsive. I had an issue coding my IOSS sales and they configured the software very quickly to adapt perfectly to my requirements.

Shaving Time
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 6, 2021

The perfect app for connecting Shopify & Xero!!
I have used other apps and nothing comes close to the efficiency of this app, its syncing, fast & reliable customer service and a seamless and easy integration from other apps. Highly recommended!!

Smoked Bbq Co
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 28, 2021

The app is easy to set up and the support team have been very helpful in customizing the properties that sync through from Shopify to Xero.

Dineamic Wholesale