Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
June 24, 2021

Fantastic App! Does exactly what we need it to do and the customer service was amazing when needed. Highly recommend :)

Katie J Design and Events
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 24, 2021

The app is great which links all our sales to Xero! The best thing is having Kumar helping us all the way along!! GREATEST customer support ever we have! Kumar has been so helpful and patient to cater our needs. We really appreciate his help, thank you!

Camera Film Photo Limited #ENJOYFILM
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 23, 2021

Fantastic app and staff, this has made a long job into a pretty easy task due to these guys. After sales service is great, well worth the money

The Trimming Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 8, 2021

We have been using Xero Bridge for about a year and couldn't be happier, great app and even better support by the Parex team.

IntoConcrete
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 8, 2021

Excellent customer service, app is totally helpful syncs smoothly, we can have an automated bookkeeping

Aruke
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 3, 2021

Works perfectly and according to our requirements. The support team is very helpful and promptly accommodated our specific requirements in regards to multi-currency import. Would definitely recommend the app.

Adanola
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 26, 2021

I used this app for quite a while. It works as exactly as I want and saves a lot of time. Their support response is incredibly fast! Highly recommended.

Jugglebox
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 10, 2021

I found setting up this App quite straight forward. It has worked smoothly. Whenever I have had questions the team have been very responsive and very helpful to assist. I use the App on 2 Shopify stores although you need a subscription for each store. I definitely recommend this App. Thank you.

The Oil of Cloves Company
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 6, 2021

We moved to Xero so we could link our Shopify store and Shopify POS to our accounts. This App is brilliant it links all our sales and does exactly what we need. The best thing has been the customer support. They have been so helpful and patient as we made the adjustments to suit our needs. Thank you!

Matchetts Music
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 5, 2021

Bridge app feeds very easily to Xero, and the combination has transformed our accounting workload for the better. We recently had an unexplained tiny glitch, and I wasn't sure where it was happening between the platform, Bridge or Xero. The support team at Parex Bridge identified the source (a change in a payment gateway) and had the feed sorted in no time.
I highly recommend Xero Bridge and their team.

The Stray Whisker