Parex Bridge for Xero

Parex Bridge for Xero

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Joiful Health

I used this app to help me automatically reconcile my Shopify transactions into Xero, the only issue so far is bundles which don't deduct from inventory correctly however there is a manual workaround which isn't too difficult. If that was fixed, this would have 5 stars. Support received has been excellent!

CedarCreekCider

Set this app up and it has saved me so much time and money, they were also happy to backdate my transactions to the start of the year. so thankful

BIOSRX

So far this app has been great! The set up took a little long mostly because some of the steps were phrased weirdly, but it was simpler than it seemed. Because of the issues I had during set-up (and how long I went without a Shopify integration) I relied heavily on the customer support team. Kumar in particular was very helpful! It's such a relief to work with customer support that's ACTUALLY helpful, understands the problem, and knows how to resolve it.
It has a higher monthly maximum than other apps we've used, which means less manual reconciliation on our end.