Xero Bridge by Parex

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Xero Bridge by Parex

Jack's Coffee

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really good app but the popup telling me to review them is super annoying. No one likes popups, but I still think Bridge is great.

Joiful Health

I used this app to help me automatically reconcile my Shopify transactions into Xero, the only issue so far is bundles which don't deduct from inventory correctly however there is a manual workaround which isn't too difficult. If that was fixed, this would have 5 stars. Support received has been excellent!

BIOSRX

Time spent using app About 3 years

So far this app has been great! The set up took a little long mostly because some of the steps were phrased weirdly, but it was simpler than it seemed. Because of the issues I had during set-up (and how long I went without a Shopify integration) I relied heavily on the customer support team. Kumar in particular was very helpful! It's such a relief to work with customer support that's ACTUALLY helpful, understands the problem, and knows how to resolve it.
It has a higher monthly maximum than other apps we've used, which means less manual reconciliation on our end.