Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex | Reviews

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Hoohoh

We use Xero Bridge to link/synch Shopify with Xero. The team has consistently demonstrated their willingness and ability to assist in technical aspects of the app from launch, synching, to fixing various issues that we had. The team is very responsive and timely.

Mira Mikati

Parex Bridge is a great app that has really helped us use Shopify and Xero with confidence knowing that all the financial data will be recorded correctly. Their support team is really knowledgable and provided a great deal of assistance in making sure that everything was configured correctly. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who uses Shopify and Xero.

Amazing Fencing Ordering

Excellent Support, shout out to Chirag! I had a request which they accommodated almost immediately. The app is working exactly as I'd hoped.

Prana Chai North America

Functionality is great and the customer service is excellent. There have been 3 or so times when I've needed support and they get back with very helpful and detailed responses within 24 hours. The app has never failed working, setup was relatively easy and the availability of the support team is great.

BrewKegTap

I love this app. It seamlessly syncs our data from shopify to our xero account and sorts everything like VAT etc. I've used this app for around 2 years. We had some issues (created by us switching xero accounts and not syncing our data properly - this was our fault) and any questions to the app developers was answered clearly and within normally an hour or 2. If only all apps worked this well and was as well supported by Parex. Good job! 100% recommended.

Playtime Threads AU

I used this app to sync my Shopify website to Xero - I had tried 2 other apps prior with bad experiences. Xero Bridge by Parex have been very helpful with all my set up and I am so appreciative of the support they have given me. I have had the same tech support person replying to my daily queries, which I feel is a huge bonus as they really get to know what I am trying to achieve. I highly recommend their service and this app!!!

Belle Enfant

Excellent app which will make the life of our accountant much easier! Excellent service. Can't recommend enough.

Purifas

Great App with great customer service (<24hour turn around time). Putting aside how great the app was, the thing that impressed me most was the regular personal asking of feedback about how to continually improve the app. This is a developer which is consistently looking to improve - making them the best.

Casdron

We used the app to sync xero with shopify and after a few emails and tweaks with Parex we have a free flowing invoices to xero and stock removal all in one !

Esperance and Co

Great app and so useful for an SME like ours - also, service while you're setting up is crucial and these guys nail it - nothing is a problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14