Xero by OneSaas

Xero by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time and money - connect your store with Xero

Ausergo

Had some troubles with Xero integration. Sherwin was super helpful and appears to have fixed the issue for me. Top service!

Riot Wine Co

I appreciated my help from the support team. Particularly Marck was fantastic in helping me with some Xero syncing errors I was experiencing. Very prompt with his responses and eager to help.

Minor Figures

All working good so far, customer service staffs are very helpful and quick to reply. Shout out to Hazel who helped me pull in one of our Xero account code.

La Botica Verde

Their app does not update shipping addresses in Xero that were entered in Shopify which can create many issues when shipping orders. When their support team was contacted they were extremely unhelpful, blaming Xero and taking no responsibility for the error. I do not recommend installing this app.

March 23, 2020

Hi La Botica Verde,

We have reached out to you regarding the issue you're facing. It appears that you have multiple sales orders against the same customer record but going to different shipping addresses. It is unfortunate, but this sort of data is incompatible for example, updating the shipping address for a customer would update the shipping address across all orders against that customer. A solution recommended by Xero could be that the eCommerce app will be the source for printing shipping labels.

If you'd like further guidance and assistance, please reach out to support@onesaas.com and we'll be happy to help you out.

- OneSaas customer support

yummyzine.com

So far so good. Integration was easy. Make sure your Xero is configured the way you want it to be before you sync your data. Marck and Hazel were super good at helping me during the process. Thank you.

Inverurie Whisky Shop

Installed the app, then the app deleted all my inventory levels. Now having to spend the day restocking all levels. Absolute joke of an app.

February 9, 2020

Hi Inverurie Whisky Shop,

It's unfortunate that your inventory was deleted.

The optional stock update feature does include some warnings to make sure that the sync criteria needed are set up correctly.

Our customer champions are happy to walk through the setup process with you and make sure that your stock syncs correctly. Either reply to their recent support email or send them an email - support@onesaas.com

- OneSaas Customer Support

ML Performance

Onesaas provide one of the best customer service. Vince has been able to solve most of my queries with urgency. Would highly recommend this shopify integration app

Java Designs

I've been using this app for several months now with the odd hiccup however Hazel and the team have always been on hand to help me out, this app has saved me so much time and my stock is always up to the date and it shows in my invoicing. Well done guys!

BORN AT DAWN

I was having issues with the Bold integration app between Shopify and Xero so tried OneSaaS. Am currently in a trial period but so far, so good! Got some excellent assistance from Hazel via online chat to help me get everything setup and the output so far looks good. Will continue to check now and assuming all goes ok, will be upgrading to one of the subscription options (or failing that, contacting Hazel for some more help) :-)

As an update: Couldn't work out how to pass through credit notes or load history but got some great support from Marck and Rafael on these points. Thanks guys! Awesome support all round from OneSaasS

Cams Cords

Great service from the team at OneSaas - had issues connecting from Business Catalyst site to Shopify and the online chat helped me through the process. Thanks to Marck, Johnny, Vincent, Karol & Troy.

July 7, 2019

Thanks Cam Cords for the great review! We're glad that your store is happily working with Xero. Our customer champions are available to help at anytime on chat. We're happy to help!

Previous 1