Xero by OneSaas

Xero by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time and money - connect your store with Xero

Surefire Wood NI

I have just added app and delighted that at 8.30pm I had received prompt response to my installation query. Rafael was extremely knowledgeable, quick and helpful. Great service by Rafael and the team who quickly connected me when I accidently logged off my call. 10/10 for Rafael and OneSaas from this Newbie.

Global Builders Warehouse

Seamlessly integrates with XERO within 10 minutes and best of all excellent customer support. Ran into technical issues and Rafael in they were very quick to identify the issue, help me fix it and follow up to ensure it was ok. Highly recommended.

TDR-Solutions

at app, really useful for moving data between Xero and Shopify. The customer service is one of the best i've ever experienced for an app (beating anything i've had on a wordpress site). Vince and Clarice both have been really useful , helpful and knowledgeable while running the trial.

Be Bright

I have received the most spectacular service from Customer Champion, Hazel, at the OneSaas. The level of efficiency, professionalism and accuracy was absolutely world class. I am quite blown away by the level of service. I don't think I have ever had such outstanding service before. Thank you Hazel!!

Rior-Design

Love this app. It's easy, intuitive and when there's a problem the customer service is available through chat within a few seconds and always super helpful. Very happy customer since about 6 months.

Seven Potions

Just started using it and it seems that it does the job. Troy helped a lot to set things up and had great patience with us.

La Botica Verde

This app has saved me days of work trying to import data from Shopify into Xero. The integration works seamlessly and their support is great!

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic app & customer service. Worked great with linking our website to zero. Thank you so much :)

Kindergear

I love that it syncs with Xero seamlessly. It saves us not just time, but also $ for someone to data enter into Xero. Support is also easy and Troy responds very quickly.

artrepublic

The guys at OneSaas are amazing. I've been using the chat function so much I think the whole team knows me now. Paul & Sherwin have helped me so much! Excellent service. Keep it up! Def recommend!

Previous 1 3