Xero by OneSaas

Xero by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time and money - connect your store with Xero

Rior-Design

Love this app. It's easy, intuitive and when there's a problem the customer service is available through chat within a few seconds and always super helpful. Very happy customer since about 6 months.

Seven Potions

Just started using it and it seems that it does the job. Troy helped a lot to set things up and had great patience with us.

La Botica Verde

This app has saved me days of work trying to import data from Shopify into Xero. The integration works seamlessly and their support is great!

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic app & customer service. Worked great with linking our website to zero. Thank you so much :)

Kindergear

I love that it syncs with Xero seamlessly. It saves us not just time, but also $ for someone to data enter into Xero. Support is also easy and Troy responds very quickly.

artrepublic

The guys at OneSaas are amazing. I've been using the chat function so much I think the whole team knows me now. Paul & Sherwin have helped me so much! Excellent service. Keep it up! Def recommend!

Boody Japan

OneSaas has excellent customer services. All of the online chat consultants are very knowledgeable. So far, I was serviced by Sherwin, Troy, Vince, Ronnie and Marck. They helped me resolved syncing problems very fast. For those problems that they are not able to resolve straight away, they've forwarded my request to the developers, and followed up with the developers and kept me updated until the problem resolved.
Much appreciated for your help, the OneSaas customer service team!

braaap Motorcycles

Brilliant and mostly impressed by the quick and clear support. thanks Ronnie for your support ive been using it for a few months now

Solinco Sports Australia / New Zealand

Excellent customer service by Troy. An oversight in the settings by me and a quick fix by Troy after making sure he understood my issue. 5 star service again

Ausergo

Had some troubles with Xero integration. Sherwin was super helpful and appears to have fixed the issue for me. Top service!

Previous 1