Xero by OneSaas

Xero by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time and money - connect your store with Xero

artrepublic

The guys at OneSaas are amazing. I've been using the chat function so much I think the whole team knows me now. Paul & Sherwin have helped me so much! Excellent service. Keep it up! Def recommend!

Boody Japan

OneSaas has excellent customer services. All of the online chat consultants are very knowledgeable. So far, I was serviced by Sherwin, Troy, Vince, Ronnie and Marck. They helped me resolved syncing problems very fast. For those problems that they are not able to resolve straight away, they've forwarded my request to the developers, and followed up with the developers and kept me updated until the problem resolved.
Much appreciated for your help, the OneSaas customer service team!

braaap Motorcycles

Brilliant and mostly impressed by the quick and clear support. thanks Ronnie for your support ive been using it for a few months now

Solinco Sports Australia / New Zealand

Excellent customer service by Troy. An oversight in the settings by me and a quick fix by Troy after making sure he understood my issue. 5 star service again

Ausergo

Had some troubles with Xero integration. Sherwin was super helpful and appears to have fixed the issue for me. Top service!

Riot Wine Co

I appreciated my help from the support team. Particularly Marck was fantastic in helping me with some Xero syncing errors I was experiencing. Very prompt with his responses and eager to help.

Minor Figures

All working good so far, customer service staffs are very helpful and quick to reply. Shout out to Hazel who helped me pull in one of our Xero account code.

ML Performance

Onesaas provide one of the best customer service. Vince has been able to solve most of my queries with urgency. Would highly recommend this shopify integration app

Java Designs

I've been using this app for several months now with the odd hiccup however Hazel and the team have always been on hand to help me out, this app has saved me so much time and my stock is always up to the date and it shows in my invoicing. Well done guys!

BORN AT DAWN

I was having issues with the Bold integration app between Shopify and Xero so tried OneSaaS. Am currently in a trial period but so far, so good! Got some excellent assistance from Hazel via online chat to help me get everything setup and the output so far looks good. Will continue to check now and assuming all goes ok, will be upgrading to one of the subscription options (or failing that, contacting Hazel for some more help) :-)

As an update: Couldn't work out how to pass through credit notes or load history but got some great support from Marck and Rafael on these points. Thanks guys! Awesome support all round from OneSaasS

Previous 1