Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Export orders from Shopify into your Xero accounting software

Baba And Boo

I have been waiting for an app for Xero that works. When I first had my site built, the reviews were so bad and I wasn't going to risk it. I have been patiently waiting for this app to be taken over by a good developer and was pleased when it was Bold as they are so good. It is seamless and gives us some hours back.Customer service is fast and helpful. Definitely get this app if you use Xero.

Zell69

Distinction has to be made between this integration which is being managed and developed by BoldCommerce, and the platform Xero.com

I posted a bad review originally because support from Xero.com was non-existant, and I need a solid accounting backend asap.

However, Paul from BoldCommerce immediately got in touch with me, and gave me a call to help me with the integration - he was super friendly and helpful and he and the team from BoldCommerce deserve praise.

For this reason, I give this integration/app 5 stars. I hope Xero.com support will pick up their act to not disappoint the team from Bold...

Fetchingware Au

At first I thought this was no good...kept deleting the app because I was worried. I think many of my issues were more operator error. Once I persevered and continued to test, the app works fine for me. The only thing I would suggest is make sure your item codes and skus are identical in Xero and Shopify if your tracking skus. Also, i wish there was a better way to allocate cash rather than manually allocating. Maybe there is, but I have not figured it out yet.

Survivor Man

Pretty simple setup, does what it says, nice integration for the basics. Great app. Thanks guys!

Thecoolshit

so far, so good. thanks for the great free app!

Awairuk

I would happily recommend the Bold app as it provides an excellent integration between Shopify and Xero.
The Support offered by Paul at Bold has also bee excellent, all my questions answered straight away.

Tatamiuk

I would recommend this app as the app developer Bold Commerce is always on hand to help with any queries. I have been in touch with Paul @ Bold since we started using Shopify and he has helped walk us through each of the issues we've encountered. Most of the issues have been solved and any that haven't we have been told will be investigated during a planned update during Q1 of 2018

Paleomanila

We experienced an issue with Xero's integration with Shopify. Paul of Bold Commerce Support was very patient and persistent in making sure we get to resolve the issue through and through. We are also very satisfied with the speed of response by customer support.

Skyba Socks

Very basic app that doesn't even allow you to assign channels. No way for me to segment my statements and isolate shopify sales from my other sales channels.

Archeus

I had a problem with integration but Bold Apps were really helpful sorting it out for me. Big star for service. My advice is: if you have any problems, get help from these guys straight away (I didn't and wished I had!). :-)