Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Export orders from Shopify into your Xero accounting software

Pos Hardware 3

Support on this Free App has been very speedy and efficient. Normally an error in a Tax setting that I did, but they have spotted and advised correction speedily.
Works well for me, Bank reconciliation is straightforward enough- just takes a few minutes to associate each days sales with the Bulk payments and the Fees in the Card fee account.

Magic White Board Sa

Does exactly what it says.

Makes life so much easier

Ashleykaric

No issues so far and is doing what it says it will do. I will update if I begin experiencing problems.

B2b Supplies

I begrudgingly have to give this app 1 star as it's the minimum, but If I could give it zero (no pun intended) I would.

We used this app for well over a year before BOLD took over at it worked like a charm, no problems whatsoever.

It now gives invoices ridiculous invoice numbers and imports orders from dates that you have specifically asked it not to, amongst numerous other issues.

It is simply awful, and I would advise anyone not to use it.

it cost us hours and hours of removing invoices it had duplicated (even though we asked it to import from a certain date, it ignored it).

Clinivita

We must manually adjust every Invoice number created by Shopiy when exported to Xero as Shopify cannot accept the Xero invoicing number. As our invoicing numbers by law must be sequential, we must manually adjust every invoice number which is time consuming and leads to unreliability due to mistakes. Upon contacting Shopify (Bold) support, we were told "sorry not possible". Sad.

Hilbilby

Sadly since BOLD taking over the app, bugs have presented themselves and are not being fixed, rendering the product completely useless...

Seems the app is getting worse...

Raw Feeding Miami

I already wrote a 1 star review but now I am updating it to continue alerting new users what they are getting into. Not only are we having to pay $60 a month now for these services... But the customer service is HORRIBLE and takes over a week to get ANY assistance (I am still waiting). Meanwhile, I am still waiting for someone to resolve the issues with invoices not being transferred into Xero from Shopify. And my financials are at a standstill because of this. I am going to be looking into changing to another provider ASAP because this is just dumb. And I've been with Xero for 5 years!

Black Velvet Sydney

Serious? This seems pretty elementary.

Discount must not be greater than one hundred.
Partial line item refunds are not currently supported.
Restrictions on how many items I can export a day?!?!?

Micro Drone

Have struggled with the Shopify/Xero interface over the last 6 months but things are definitely getting better now Bold has taken over eg refund info is now appearing in the right place. I have had very good support with a recent problem. I can't say that everything is perfect yet, but it is much more workable and heading in the right direction.
Melanie - UK

Dot Pt

As someone with no previous accounting experience, I have found Xero to be perfect for my new small business needs. The system is very easy to use and the support has been fantastic. Links easily with my Shopify store and there are helpful tutorials if you get stuck.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next