Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Export orders from Shopify into your Xero accounting software

Natalie Busby

An easy piece of software integration that was free and now they are trying to charge an absorbent price. This is not worth nearly as much as Xero or Shopify, yet they charge the same. Simple Xero and Quickbooks integration should be a free app by Shopify.

Neighbourhood Coffee

One of the reasons we picked Shopify was that it was free to integrate with Xero. The writing was on the wall when they flogged part of it to Bold, but didn't expect the level of service to drop as it has. Then to find out we're being charged almost the same as our Shopify costs is a complete joke.

Goodbye Shopify. You just lost our business.

Honey and Cocoa

Needs new pricing plans. Current structure not justifiable especially if your run Shopify as POS rather than e-commerce only.

Balm House

I'm not happy with the charges at all, I spoke to Bold and was offered a few free months to figure things out. I will update my review in a few months time.

Back To Sport

I have been using this app for a couple of years, worked well despite a few bugs here and there. The new pricing model is absolutely outrageous and is the reason why I will look for another solution to integrate to Xero. A shame.

Maltronics

Buggy app, sometimes orders magically disappear from xero... Now they want to charge for it? Classic scam, hook you until you're dependant, then charge you for it once you're integrated.

BETA5 Chocolates

absolute garbage. xero and shopify both market this to be a native integration. then bold gets involved to start charging for writing a bit of janky code - almost $250US / yr to export 200 orders / month! BOLD should be directed to remove the misleading marketing video at the top of this post immediately.

INGREDIENTS LDN

The new pricing structure feels like extortion! This is a really basic app that often doesn’t work in our experience and now they introduce fees without any justification at levels that seem unreasonably high. Very disappointing given the fees we are already paying to Xero. Very unhappy with this.

Materia Collective

Bait and switch scam. Pretended to be an official app by Xero, then started charging $20+/month without notifying users.

Line-us

**UPDATE**
Bold contacted me after leaving the review and offered to extend my trial (which I do appreciate). They said they were listening to the feedback and would possibly re-consider their pricing. Unfortunately it looks like they are sticking with the extremely high price they proposed. As I said in my original review (and when I spoke to them on the phone) $20/mo is way to high and they need to reconsider.

I can certainly understand that Bold need to charge for the integration, but the pricing is much higher than it should be for a relatively straightforward integration. $5/month for a few hundred orders would be much more reasonable than the $20 that they are asking. Bold, please re-consider your pricing!