XERO Integration by Bold

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

4 Pines Merch Store

Does not actually synchronise your stock levels. It only tells Xero that you have sold an item. It's blatant false advertising.
Also there is nothing in the way of customising how invoices are sent to Xero. You can only send them as paid, which only creates more work for our accountants.

Campsaustraliawide

Initially I thought the App worked well however this is not the case at all. We implemented the app through Shopify to bring all our sales into Xero. The challenge is that the sales cannot be allocated to Item codes within Xero which means the information coming in cannot be reconciled correctly. I asked Bold who developed the App to look at this and they said "it is in the pipeline and they have no solution at the moment". So if you want to dump sales into a general sales account fine. But if you wish to allocate against certain product codes in Xero it is currently useless and has now created a massive amount of work for my team when we thought it would reduce it. Very disappointed.

Gorgeous Creatures

I tried this app on my new GorgeousCreatures.com.au site. Support is slow, vague and generally unhelpful. No response from my last email with screen shots and request for help for days. I used this app for three weeks then it made such a mess of my accounts that I had to disconnect and paid my accountant many hundreds of dollar to fix up the duplicates and issues that this app created. It added products to Xero including the tax, the tax rates did not come over accurately for freight account code and Bold support and an app integration specialist could not work out why. You can only select one sales account code as well and I have about 20 different categories that I track so it took massive amounts of editing in Xero to fix the poor data coming through from the Bold app. I had to remove and redo payment to be able to edit the freight tax code for the correct country. Xero is a wonder tool but the Bold app does not work well enough to talk to Xero. It is going to be easier for me to do in manually.

2 Foot Adventures

NEVER AGAIN! This software does not do what they say it will do. You can not use it to write Purchase Orders and track inventory because it doesn’t work with Shopify. They refuse to help you until you have connected your bank account to the software and become a paying memeber. Then once you do that they tell you it shouldn’t be used to track the inventory. You can only use Shopify OR Xero which means you could oversell in Shopify if you choose Xero to track your inventory. This makes handling a large inventory impossible. ADDITIONALLY we tried to cancel this subscription for at least 3 months. They told us we needed to do X. We did. Then we would get billed again next month. They told us we needed to do Y. We did. We still got billed. So now they conned well over $100 from us for software we never used. DO NOT USE XERO!!!

That Crafty Shop

I choose to use Xero because it was meant to work with Shopify, but what I found was that it did not load all of the sales and it was meant to continue to refresh and upload any sales every night at midnight, however it did not do this either. I did not find it easy to work with and for all the hype that I had heard about it, there was no support and only short little uninforming videos that didn't show you anything of use for beginners. If felt like 80% of the videos out there just told you how great the program was, well for me it was the biggest waste of $300 that as a small business I won't ever get back again. There was more than this that I found wrong with working with this program, but I have better things to do than continue this rating, like finding the time to catch up on the last 6 months of accounting.

Whisk Creamery

Very Useless app. Orders are exported as paid, and there is no way to reconcile actual bank deposits than constantly removing & redo the fake payments created when exporting data.
Merchant fees are exported as a spend money and even if the account chosen should be GST on purchase, it is exported as BAS excluded.
They tell you payments can be reconciled against a clearing account, but they can only create a duplicate of receive money transaction instead of a spend money transaction that will balance the clearing account to 0.

Piglet In Bed

App does its job most of the time, but is buggy, disconnects randomly, makes your accounting cumbersome, and keeps introducing new limitations. The latest price plan change is a joke, as functionality does not justify paying that much money - we will be looking for a better offering.

Skyba Socks

Very basic app that doesn't even allow you to assign channels. No way for me to segment my statements and isolate shopify sales from my other sales channels.

B2b Supplies

I begrudgingly have to give this app 1 star as it's the minimum, but If I could give it zero (no pun intended) I would.

We used this app for well over a year before BOLD took over at it worked like a charm, no problems whatsoever.

It now gives invoices ridiculous invoice numbers and imports orders from dates that you have specifically asked it not to, amongst numerous other issues.

It is simply awful, and I would advise anyone not to use it.

it cost us hours and hours of removing invoices it had duplicated (even though we asked it to import from a certain date, it ignored it).

Hilbilby

Sadly since BOLD taking over the app, bugs have presented themselves and are not being fixed, rendering the product completely useless...

Seems the app is getting worse...