XERO Integration by Bold

XERO Integration by Bold | Reviews

by BOLD

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Concrete Sleepers Melbourne

Very bad service. Support team is not giving any reply after 3 days. nothing is working there. worst app

Plonk Wine Co

The reconciling works well, however payments are sent to Xero twice, which is not helpful - and they then tell you that it's a Xero fault, which is not - because it's only started happening since using this app! Not helpful at all! We are dealing with Mo...

techtonic®

Bold has a well-earned reputation for providing some of the worst support and customer service...and this app is certainly no exception. Now the latest glitch is that their app isn't comparable with the latest version of Apple's Safari browser. Although the beta versions have been available for months and the final version available for weeks, Bold apparently has no plans to fix their broken code.

White Rock Soap Gallery

It hasn't worked correctly for the past 3 months. It just stopped working and after several attempts from support I get nothing except the dev team is working it. Having to start 2020 export and reconciliation all over again due to issues with this application. I had find another app to sync my orders from Shopify to Xero. I don't recommend this application because of the stability issues and lack of support.

Cellarmaster Wines

This is a really bad experience with this app and the customer service.

It is fine to sync the sales record to Xero when we are using it for free. So, we enrolled with the monthly plan. It works fine for the first month (July), but then it is not able to sync for our August sales?! We wrote a few times to Bold for help and have not received a reply for two weeks now.

As a paid customer, we are very disappointed.

Emerald Energy

Bold has made it VERY clear that they don't actually support this app or offer any service for it. As others have mentioned, this app is not compatible with the current version of Safari and Bold has absolutely no plans to fix that (and they will simply string you along with shockingly terrible customer service if you dare to ask). At this point, Xero should permanently ban Bold from having access to their API.

Diabeticsupply.co.uk

I would seriously warn people from using this app. The integration has never worked properly, and I am currently 2 months into a non-sync issue and Bold go dark for weeks with no resolution. I would suggest from my experience that this is reason enough to select another package from Xero. However good Xero is, this integration is reason enough to select something else. And worse than that once your embedded you are stuck with exhorbitent fees for a product that doesnt work... DO YOUR RESEARCH AND READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU GO THIS WAY. I deeply regret it

Nifty Gifts ZA

If I could give no stars I would.

This app makes me want to kill myself... I have used it for around 18 months and at I chose it because it had the Bold Apps name behind it.

Well I can safely say that this app is terrible. You need to map each product manually on your store with the entry on Xero because if you don't the app will match your products any which way it likes when you export which will wreak havoc on your stock in Xero and has necessitated us needing to commit close to 90 hours fixing the issues that the app created.

I got in touch with support to see if they can fix the issue and they were sympathetic but ultimately blamed the original developer of the app and stated that Bold is unlikely to redo the app as this will take "significant time". So they are very happy to take my money in the meantime but won't do a thing to improve the app.

Recently I got in touch with support to see if they can improve the loading of the products for the manual mapping (spoiler, they can't) and they did an export without telling me and it has messed up the mapping of over 80 products.

Don't even get me started on the manual mapping interface... the search function does not work and I have to scroll through our thousand+ catalogue of SKUs to match the correct product.

Bold... if you are reading this: FIX YOUR APP! REBUILD IT! It is not fit for purpose and it dragging your name through the mud!!!!

Update (11 July): Support are now harassing me and want to reset the mapping so they can "test" how the mapping is taking place. Yeah great, then I get to clean up the mess in Xero afterwards. This will only lead to even more of a disaster. They are blaming me because they say that my SKUs are not right on Shopify or Xero or both. There are some variants on Shopify that share SKUs on Xero and there are some SKUs on Xero that are not on Shopify, that is just how business works. I still don't understand why the app can't take this into account/ignore this and just match the SKUs exactly instead of randomly matching them any which way it likes.

Even better: why not let the app take a stab at matching the SKUs on Xero and Shopify and have the customer be able to review it BEFORE they need to export the transactions.

Perth's Own Stationery Supplies

Constant problems and errors when transferring data, crappy app just says do it manually. Why am I paying you when I have to do it manually. IT SHOULDNT BE THIS HARD

CGC Emporium

TLDR - Avoid like the plague - Downgraded from a 2 to a 1 - App stopped working - support terrible with days turnaround - (had to wait 3 days for a reply as the support agent had some time off!) - All they could suggest was disconnect /reconnect and then they blamed xero and suggest I contact them directly - Makes me wonder what the $60 a month was for - Add in the total lack of improvements over a number of years this feels like abandonware - Now using an alternative at half the price that works better

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10