Xero® Integration by Bold

Xero® Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Export orders from Shopify into your Xero accounting software

Parabolica Press

Started charging us $59.99/month WITHOUT WARNING for last several months and we just noticed it. We were well under their FREE tier...PLUS no invoices had been exported for the last 2 months anyway. They charged even though we were not using their service! Will be cancelling and uninstalling BOLD's Xero integration ASAP.

The Melbourne Fire Brick Company

We noticed something strange about our Shopify invoices coming into Xero, and after doing some digging (and wasting time) we started reading the Bold reviews and realised that they've pulled the rug out from underneath us with no warning, just hopeless. Call me and fix all of the errors you've now created in our Xero file immediately.

Square Blades

No contact that they were going to start charging. Just a failure in Xero to see any sales from Shopify. Avoid and use someone with integrity.

May 23, 2019

Hi there! We have reached out via email, but please let us know if you would like to schedule a phone call to discuss this further. We'd be happy to help connect Xero to your store!

Number Six

DO NOT PAY FOR THIS APP. What kind of business stops a service doesn't tell you and then expects you to pay with no warning. AVOID BOLD.

May 7, 2019

Hi there. We're sorry you were experiencing technical issues, and would be happy to give you a call if you'd like. In the meantime, we have reached out via email to discuss this. Hope to hear from you!

Get Tested South Africa

Basically what was said in many of the other reviews. The app has always had bugs that were tolerable but the latest stunt pulled by Bold is massively disruptive to my business. Bold have shown they are willing to remove features without any notification or regard for your business.

This is not a good partner to work with and they will cause more work than the time they save.

akudankraf

Suddenly I noticed my integration is failing. All this while it was free. There is no announcement or update from Bold to advise that we now need to pay to use this apps. There should be proper communication prior to any changes. I am very unhappy with this.

April 25, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about the issues that you are having with Xero. We would love to get in touch regarding this to see how we can help, so we will be reaching out via email right away! Let us know if we can organize a call time, as we would love the chance to help you out.

The BIB Wine Company

Terrible. Like so many others we used this as it was part of the shopify/xero set up. Both shopify and Xero still use the integration as a selling point without point out that it's now a paid for add on. And it doesn't work that well. A blatant attempt to hold their customers over a barrel. We left as soon as the charge came.

Junior Bambinos

So disappointed that there has been zero communication regarding this app being changed and now charged for! We will be removing this app because your fee structure is utterly ridiculous.

Annalise Jewellery

I'm sorry but you have ruined this app. All the time it was free, had no issues what so ever. Now I have to pay more for it than the Xero fee itself, and its stopped importing, disconnected and ballsed our whole set up!

Father Time Bread

Do NOT touch this app with a 10-foot pole... This app has been my worst experience with Shopify by far. I thought, "oh, I use Shopify and Xero, so clearly I need this app, right?" Wrong. This app has done nothing but cause MAJOR trouble in my Xero account. Accounting is already a little bit tricky. What you don't need is an app to completely dismantle the structure of your accounting records and require a PhD in accounting/Xero to fix it. Customer service from both Xero and Bold have been unhelpful, pointing fingers at one another and offering suggestions that don't work. I am completely fed up. My taxes are due in just a few days and right now this app has caused my sales to look like their doubled (artificially inflating my tax liability). I need to eliminate this double-counting ASAP in order to pay the right amount of taxes. I really wish I had never even thought of installing this app. I should have listened to the other reviewers. I'll never make that mistake again! Even Xero bookkeeping firms are telling me to stay away from this app, that it has major problems. I normally like Bold and use some of their other apps. Not this one. Ever. Again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7