Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Your Guitar Academy

Really useful app. Saves a lot of time with our admin. One thing that would be really useful would be to map certain products to certain accounts in Xero, if the app had that feature it would be a definite 5*! The support has always been quick to respond and knowledgeable in my experience.

My Event Decor

It used to work fine and then about 3 weeks ago the Xero app failed to synch properly with Shopify so that when I ticked the "Show Spent Items" checkbox to find and select matching transactions, the Shopify fees wouldn't show up.
This means I could not reconcile my accounts.
My bookkeeper had to do this manually three times.
I have upgraded this review from 2-star to 4-star because they fixed it once I complained here, after being unable to contact support via their app, very quickly, so all is good again.

Imagination Station

This app has worked well for us. We'd gladly recommend it.
It's fairly simple to integrate, and troubleshooting is easy. When it gets harder, their support is generally excellent too :-)

Aerende

After a few launch hiccups (namely that I didn't know I was going to start being charged so missed some exports), I got some really good assistance from the Bold team who have now ensured everything is working smoothly for me. I'm happy with it so far.

Baked Cravings

It works for me which is to simply import sales from Shopify to xero. but at $60 a month not nearly worth it. I will be canceling shortly and just doing one monthly journal entry.

Outdoor Equipment Ltd

this app used to work well and free, now Bold have it there have been a few settings challenges. we pay for Xero Fees and Shopify Fees and now the pricing plan for this app...
That said, Brysen called me from Bold real quick and was outstanding support to resolve a setting issue. also discovered that you can only have 1x store connect but Bold are working on a new development to connect multi stores... GOOD ON YOU BOLD! thanks for the outstanding support :-)

Ketosource Team

Free integration, good support, pretty flexible....what more to ask? Well there is always room for improvement. It's a very good app and easy to use.

ManCave Grooming Limited

Had some issues getting it going but support team was responsive and sorted the problem out over the course of a few days.

Electric Keys

Used to be 5 stars as it did everything I needed. Now 4 stars as annoyingly of today it assigns a shopify customer number to every customer which I then have to remove from Xero afterwards.

Altered Clothing

Nick provided helpful feedback as we tried to think through integration for this app!

Previous 1