XO Gallery , 186 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2024年2月1日

Great galleries and great support as well. Nice to design pages differently. we are happy with it ! and each time we need supportsomeone get back to us really quick!

charlie dans étoiles
法国
8天 人在使用应用
2024年1月31日

Very good app that gets the job done. Support is equally excellent. I needed a slight adjustment for my theme and it was perfectly accomplished.

PRESSED BLOOM LLC
13天 人在使用应用
2024年2月1日

The customer service of this app is amazing, they resolve my inquiries and ask my questions really fast, thank you so much!

Waleska Carlo Art Studio & Gallery
29天 人在使用应用
2024年1月27日

Prompt customer response. App is easy to use. Effective pricing and immense value for money. 5/5 Strongly recommended. I had a problem and they solved it in mere minutes.

Argos Watches
印度
21天 人在使用应用
2024年1月6日

Wonderful! I tried 4 different gallery apps and ran into nothing but problems, but XO Gallery has been great. I even needed a custom template done for my gallery, and their support team responded immediately and took care of it in minutes. Highly recommend.

K2 Fabrication
大约2小时 人在使用应用
2024年1月14日

wonderful app and very helpful customer service - answers emails extremely quickly!

Sarah Classic Sewing
大约22小时 人在使用应用
2023年12月13日

I Was super happy to find this sort of thing, but it is terribly unuser-friendly, and there is no help. you can not increase the size of the image in your shop. so far terrible app

Etch & Echo
澳大利亚
1天 人在使用应用
Xotiny已回复 2023年12月16日

Hi,
I replied to your first question but did not get response. I sent another email from my personal email yesterday too (hope you received it)
The image size is limited by your theme, I can help you to fix it. If you read this, please reply to hi@xotiny.com :)

2023年11月13日

We recently integrated XO Gallery into our webshop and have been thoroughly impressed with its performance. The layout is visually stunning, providing an elegant and sophisticated interface that enhances the overall aesthetic of our site. Its user-friendly design ensures seamless navigation, making it a breeze for both our team and customers to use.

One of the standout features of XO Gallery is its versatility in composition and customization options. This flexibility allows us to tailor the gallery to fit the unique needs of our products and brand, showcasing our items in the best possible light. Whether it's adjusting sizes, layouts, or styles, XO Gallery offers a wealth of options to create the perfect display.

Houtmerk
荷兰
6天 人在使用应用
2023年12月7日

A really great app with a very wide range of functions! The service provided by the team, in my case Neo, is outstanding. Absolutely recommendable!

Gemini Wasserspiele
德国
5天 人在使用应用
2024年2月25日

Great customer service! Had trouble figuring out how to make my gallery respond the way I wanted. Went to the XO Gallery chat and someone come on, gave them limited access and they made it work. Thank you XO!

Victory Laurel