XO Gallery , 186 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年2月1日

Great galleries and great support as well. Nice to design pages differently. we are happy with it ! and each time we need supportsomeone get back to us really quick!

charlie dans étoiles
法國
使用應用程式 8天
2024年1月31日

Very good app that gets the job done. Support is equally excellent. I needed a slight adjustment for my theme and it was perfectly accomplished.

PRESSED BLOOM LLC
使用應用程式 13天
2024年2月1日

The customer service of this app is amazing, they resolve my inquiries and ask my questions really fast, thank you so much!

Waleska Carlo Art Studio & Gallery
使用應用程式 29天
2024年1月27日

Prompt customer response. App is easy to use. Effective pricing and immense value for money. 5/5 Strongly recommended. I had a problem and they solved it in mere minutes.

Argos Watches
印度
使用應用程式 21天
2024年1月6日

Wonderful! I tried 4 different gallery apps and ran into nothing but problems, but XO Gallery has been great. I even needed a custom template done for my gallery, and their support team responded immediately and took care of it in minutes. Highly recommend.

K2 Fabrication
使用應用程式 大約2小時
2024年1月14日

wonderful app and very helpful customer service - answers emails extremely quickly!

Sarah Classic Sewing
使用應用程式 大約22小時
2023年11月13日

We recently integrated XO Gallery into our webshop and have been thoroughly impressed with its performance. The layout is visually stunning, providing an elegant and sophisticated interface that enhances the overall aesthetic of our site. Its user-friendly design ensures seamless navigation, making it a breeze for both our team and customers to use.

One of the standout features of XO Gallery is its versatility in composition and customization options. This flexibility allows us to tailor the gallery to fit the unique needs of our products and brand, showcasing our items in the best possible light. Whether it's adjusting sizes, layouts, or styles, XO Gallery offers a wealth of options to create the perfect display.

Houtmerk
荷蘭
使用應用程式 6天
2023年12月7日

A really great app with a very wide range of functions! The service provided by the team, in my case Neo, is outstanding. Absolutely recommendable!

Gemini Wasserspiele
德國
使用應用程式 5天
2024年2月25日

Great customer service! Had trouble figuring out how to make my gallery respond the way I wanted. Went to the XO Gallery chat and someone come on, gave them limited access and they made it work. Thank you XO!

Victory Laurel
2023年8月31日

Neo is very helpful and customised a few things for us. Very quick response and always eager to assist with anything we needed! The app is very user friendly and easy to navigate - and looks great in all devices! Definitely recommend!

Sister Jane B2B