XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

Anti.biz

Works well for my needs, support is very quick to respond. Thanks again for the help, really enjoying my gallery!

Ali & Ariel

Hands down the best app to create a design gallery. The support team and customer service was phenomenal. They responded within 24 hours and really helped you create exactly what you were looking for. I highly recommend!!

Niki Jones Ltd

Really useful customer service to make the gallery full width on the page. The request was taken care of quickly with great communication. Thanks Neo & XO Gallery.

IRÉN Skin EU

Neo is the best Shopify developer - he would listen to our needs and see how he can add or fix the addon to solve our problems. Worth every cents! I bought the second license for my other store.

LETHNIC

Great app, it works perfectly for me! Load fastly, very light code, easy to set up, embed everywhere you want.
Recommend app.

Boomin Diamonds & Accessories

Amazing customer support. Emailed them and received a response 10 minutes later. They fixed my issue and helped me within an hour. The app is great as well.

Sekio Kafe

I had a problem after hiring someone and finally they solved it, they answer really quickly. Very happy with this app.

tanyashatseva

Best gallery app I've seen on Shopify! Just what I was looking for, totally customizable and intuitive. The support is very fast and helpful too

Viable Vegans

I needed a nice photo gallery and this app provided that. Plus, I didn't know how to do custom coding and the tech for this app did it for me! I'm so glad these guys are around because they make having an e-commerce store easier. I can't thank you enough for going above and beyond to help me make my store look good!

Ladytree Designs

I was hesitant about paying for a gallery app however this app has exceeded my expectations as well as being very affordable. The support is fab too and you can usually get a response/fix very quickly. Highly recommended :-)