XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

Nigel Cabourn

Great app and fantastic service. Tried 4 different lookbook apps but this one works best for us. 5 stars.

Skort Obsession

I've been searching for an easy, quick app to create a gallery page. This one is THE BEST! Amazing customer service and well worth the money. They had my questions answered in minutes.

Galaxnio

I use this app to showcase a good gallery. Also, their customer service is amazing. A wonderful Woman Neo Kuhat helped me with an issue (image size), and she replies back quickly. Thank you. Good app, good customer service.

Shoesheaven.DE

Works great! Almost everything wihtin the app is possible, and if you need help, the service team is always happy to help you!

CENTURIONCARTEL

This app is amazing. Especially for luxury fashion brands. Perfect for an online lookbook. It also gives you great freedom with layout. (maxing the images smaller for a phone view etc) Just Brilliant. Ill be purchasing my subscriptions very shortly. Luke

January 21, 2021

Thank you very much!

CREM Gelato

Great app, AMAZING support! Hands down the most responsive I've ever expereinced here in Shopify. CSS can be a real challenge for non-coders but this app makes customizing a breeze -- all because of the live chat. Thanks, Neo Khuat! Looking forward to more optimization to the existing app in the future!

Rad Gal Roller Skate

I like the app and the support team (Neo Khuat) is very helpful. I make beautiful galleries for several pages

Maison Sully

100% recommend. This app is extremely easy to use, has stylish design options, and is very customizable. The tutorials for custom CSS are helpful - AND, they always have a live chat available (a nice rep gave me a custom CSS idea immediately - above and beyond service). Love this app!

Cold & Pink

I compared a lot of gallery Apps and finally select this one. it is really easy to use.The really great thing is I can change the margin and layout at different devices. so the distance between pictures can be totally different at mobile view and desktop. Also it is easy to change the ratio of photos i don't need to crop any photos just in settings. It also has a slider gallery function, it is basically can be used as a logo list so i don't need to install any other logo list apps. Their customer service is so great. Every time i asked a question he responded quickly and help me solve problems patiently. When i suggested something they are also willing to make the improvements. I think their prices are also the most reasonable among these gallery apps. you deserve 100 stars

BNT Supply Corp

Very clean and professional look to the app itself and user friendly. I had an issue come up with page speeds and the developers were quick and effective in handling the issue and addressing any concerns. Highly recommend!