XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

Strictly Irons

I had been wanting to create a Gallery Page for my brand but I could not find a simple way to do it but thankfully XO Gallery came across! It was so simple to upload and design your high quality pictures. Although I did have a problem with slow connection Neo (customer service) was able to help me out instantly and fix the problem on the spot. Amazing customer service and App! Love it.

Zeezee Textiles

This app is everything I wanted in a gallery - I love how many options there are! This was the ONLY app out of so many I looked at, that allowed a "change image" feature upon hover within a gallery (and I specifically wanted this for a non-product image). The developer was so helpful in answering my questions about this, and made sure I was able to achieve my desired visual. It's also easy to use and looks professional and clean - very happy!!

LAUNCH ECOMMERCE

I used this app to display our photography offering, the app is really easy to use and displays high res images with no issue. Customer service is also exceptional! Would recommend to anyone

My Cabinet Door

After trying several gallery apps, this one is the only one with the basic features to build a great gallery that looks good and works. Customer service is amazing, very nice and helpful, and they replied all e-mails within the hour. I recommend anyone to try it out!

ArtBeniwal

Yes definitely recommend app I have been using last few months, it's working all fine and it's customer support is really a great, they replies you within hour and resolve you're doubt fast.
Thank you so much XO Gallery. and it's all team.

The Everset

Incredibly easy to setup, enhanced the visual of the page we are using it on and the support is super fast. Thanks!

KitBash Store

I have spend a lot time researching for a full width gallery that looked professional and was easy to use with many functions, and this app delivers what it says! I truly appreciate the amazing customer service! Allen

Protect Styles

Great app! Needed something done custom, and they were able to do it quickly!

Would recommend this app.

Paulita Errázuriz

Amazing app! excellent for upload high quality pictures and huge image quantity!
Also have good support for solve any problem.

CHAU VEGGIE EXPRESS

This app exceeds our expectations! The support team was very helpful in customizing the app to our desires. It looks great on both desktop and mobile and has the ability to customize to your preference.