XO Gallery

XO Gallery

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 11, 2022

I would not recommend this app as it keeps on glitching and removing my images which is not ideal when you are trying to run an ecommerce website. I haven't edited the app in over a month yet my pictures keep randomly disappearing.

Suji Gear
Time spent using app: 2 months
Xotiny replied October 11, 2022

Hi,
We save your pictures into a dev theme called XO GALLERY ASSETS - DO NOT DELETE.
For some reason, you or someone in your team deleted that theme. That's why your pictures disappeared.
I just restored from the backup, your gallery is working now.

October 5, 2020

App has a huge load of data on page load which is a big downside to google page speed insights. After a while it started blocking parts of my website including the header and toolbar. I used this on the impulse theme, not a good combination.

VAIN
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
Xotiny replied October 6, 2020

I'm so sorry for your bad experience with the app. I tried to contact you via email but not sure you got it. Please get back and we'll make the best gallery for your store :)

Edited April 19, 2020

It never upload my pictures. App is very slow which I cannot upload my any of pictures or save anything.

Memebands
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Xotiny replied April 19, 2020

Hi,
I saw you are using free version of the app. It allow you to upload maximum of 12 images only. After that you cannot upload more. And I checked that you already upload 12 images :)