XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

Sekio Kafe

I had a problem after hiring someone and finally they solved it, they answer really quickly. Very happy with this app.

tanyashatseva

Best gallery app I've seen on Shopify! Just what I was looking for, totally customizable and intuitive. The support is very fast and helpful too

Viable Vegans

I needed a nice photo gallery and this app provided that. Plus, I didn't know how to do custom coding and the tech for this app did it for me! I'm so glad these guys are around because they make having an e-commerce store easier. I can't thank you enough for going above and beyond to help me make my store look good!

Ladytree Designs

I was hesitant about paying for a gallery app however this app has exceeded my expectations as well as being very affordable. The support is fab too and you can usually get a response/fix very quickly. Highly recommended :-)

Skoaktiebolaget

It's a great app to build galleries of image dumps, large and small. It helps us a lot as we do a lot of custom "made to order" products based on archived material. And the galleries helps our clients find inspiration. The customer service is also very, very quick to respond.

Nigel Cabourn

Great app and fantastic service. Tried 4 different lookbook apps but this one works best for us. 5 stars.

Skort Obsession

I've been searching for an easy, quick app to create a gallery page. This one is THE BEST! Amazing customer service and well worth the money. They had my questions answered in minutes.

Galaxnio

I use this app to showcase a good gallery. Also, their customer service is amazing. A wonderful Woman Neo Kuhat helped me with an issue (image size), and she replies back quickly. Thank you. Good app, good customer service.

Shoesheaven.DE

Works great! Almost everything wihtin the app is possible, and if you need help, the service team is always happy to help you!

CENTURIONCARTEL

This app is amazing. Especially for luxury fashion brands. Perfect for an online lookbook. It also gives you great freedom with layout. (maxing the images smaller for a phone view etc) Just Brilliant. Ill be purchasing my subscriptions very shortly. Luke

January 21, 2021