XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

Lowe's Greenhouse

Great customer support! The help was fast, did what was promised, and made the install process very easy.

HATCH

Great for a photo gallery including many albums and categories. Super helpful and responsive support also!!!

EH

Easy to use and their assist is very responsive, they can modify as per your preference, totally recommended.

Jennifer Welch Interior Design

This app works great and XO Gallery helped with modifications of slides to have the same height. We are thankful for their response and help!

Anti.biz

Works well for my needs, support is very quick to respond. Thanks again for the help, really enjoying my gallery!

Ali & Ariel

Hands down the best app to create a design gallery. The support team and customer service was phenomenal. They responded within 24 hours and really helped you create exactly what you were looking for. I highly recommend!!

Niki Jones Ltd

Really useful customer service to make the gallery full width on the page. The request was taken care of quickly with great communication. Thanks Neo & XO Gallery.

IRÉN Skin EU

Neo is the best Shopify developer - he would listen to our needs and see how he can add or fix the addon to solve our problems. Worth every cents! I bought the second license for my other store.

LETHNIC

Great app, it works perfectly for me! Load fastly, very light code, easy to set up, embed everywhere you want.
Recommend app.

Boomin Diamonds & Accessories

Amazing customer support. Emailed them and received a response 10 minutes later. They fixed my issue and helped me within an hour. The app is great as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6