XO Gallery

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Signature Sweets by Amanda

I love this app So much! I am so thankful for all the help they gave me when setting it up. I'm so happy with how it makes my website look!

Blossom Club Aus

Location Australia

I have used this app to create a portfolio on my website. The help that I got to make it look how I wanted was so great! It's so easy to use and modify to how you want it.

The Fold

Customer service was extremely helpful and prompt. Our gallery features the brands we carry and looks great, thanks to Neo!

Tap Shoes Canada

This app is a critical component for our website and allows us to showcase our products beautifully. We use this feature as an inspiration gallery that allows our buyers to see so many of the products we've already created. Customer service from the app is excellent as well. Highly recommend!

SUMEI jewellery

Location Germany

The best app to build a clean gallery (apparently the only app without unnecessary design features) and also the best support! They fixed my problem within 20 mins.

Sickboat

The gallery looks and functions great. Had a few issues, but Neo with tech support is super fast and very generous. Totally recommend!

Callowdxb.com

Location United Arab Emirates

Great support team! Neo was extremely fast and efficient. Love the app and the way it looks on my website.

Wildewood Fibers

Superb customer support!! Had a small issue with the app and emailed, expecting this to be a grueling multi-day-thing. Nope: heard back within five minutes, and ten minutes later my issue was completely fixed and the app was up and running again! :) What a load off my plate! I use the gallery as an important function in my shop, and chose this app initially because it was easy to use, and had some great features. I love that I can add alt text to my images, play around with layouts, and customize some of the settings to match my theme. Highly recommend!!

Klassiska Engelska Möbler

Absolutely killer support!! I had an issue with the gallery in mobile view, I wrote to them and 10 min later they sent me a custom code in the chat and the problem was fixed, just like that. Amazing!

Hadley Seymore

This app convinced me to move to Shopify instead of other platforms, because it allows me to display my art and galleries in pages/blog posts for an affordable extra monthly fee. Really well designed and works perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10