XO Gallery

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Future Design Homes

Best gallery and customer support period. I use XO Gallery to showcase my design portfolio and it has create features, transitions and overall the best one among shopify Gallery apps

by valenti™ ORGANICS

Beautifully designed portfolio style image gallery. The app is easy and simple to set up and use. Customer service is top notch! Can't recommend enough!

Herzog Wellness

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very nice app for Image galleries! It offers a lot of customizations and it's simple to use. Good work!

Silk Plants Canada

I have used other apps but this app has all the features that you require to showcase your images. I have created 16 galleries showcasing our products and finished projects. One of the best features is that you can rearrange your images to your liking after you have uploaded them. You also receive outstanding support. Neo is amazing. Thank you! Great Value! Great App!

Signature Sweets by Amanda

I love this app So much! I am so thankful for all the help they gave me when setting it up. I'm so happy with how it makes my website look!

Blossom Club Aus

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I have used this app to create a portfolio on my website. The help that I got to make it look how I wanted was so great! It's so easy to use and modify to how you want it.

The Fold

Customer service was extremely helpful and prompt. Our gallery features the brands we carry and looks great, thanks to Neo!

Tap Shoes Canada

This app is a critical component for our website and allows us to showcase our products beautifully. We use this feature as an inspiration gallery that allows our buyers to see so many of the products we've already created. Customer service from the app is excellent as well. Highly recommend!

SUMEI jewellery

Location Germany

The best app to build a clean gallery (apparently the only app without unnecessary design features) and also the best support! They fixed my problem within 20 mins.

Sickboat

Time spent using app About 2 months

The gallery looks and functions great. Had a few issues, but Neo with tech support is super fast and very generous. Totally recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10