XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

Peléton

It is a great app. The support is very good. But I do think the price 15$ /month is a bit much for the plugin.

Ferrocom - SitWell

Very good and clear app. Galleries can be easily created and easily integrated into the website. I would like to highlight the great support. I had a little viewing issue on my website. But after a short processing by the support, the problem was quickly solved. Very good app!

Be Hair . Hairdresser By Bette

The app was very nice, quick and easy to use. It also provides good customization. Customer service is also very good and quick! Would recommend it for sure!

Millionaire Gear

Amazing app! I had wanted some way to post additional pictures to my home page and product listings for a while now, but couldn't find what I was looking for. And then I found this! XO Gallery has allowed me to add my clients' custom art review images to the bottom of my product pages for new customers to be able to see. Very smooth scrolling, auto slideshow, infinity mode, etc are all some of the great features that I incorporated into my shop with this app. Plus, their customer support helped me out with the installation and optimization process when I was having trouble doing it myself. Now it looks and works perfectly! Thanks again for everything. I highly recommend this one!

Tayroc

I have been hunting around for a solution like this for ages now, tried multiple but none of them compare to this app, in terms of flexibility in how you can use it and the incredible support from Neo I would highly recommend this app.

Numismatica Leonessa

I tried many apps and this was the only one with all the features I needed. Also support is top notch, they even added a custom feature I requested for and it improved greatly the app experience (export to blog posts)

Strictly Irons

I had been wanting to create a Gallery Page for my brand but I could not find a simple way to do it but thankfully XO Gallery came across! It was so simple to upload and design your high quality pictures. Although I did have a problem with slow connection Neo (customer service) was able to help me out instantly and fix the problem on the spot. Amazing customer service and App! Love it.

Zeezee Textiles

This app is everything I wanted in a gallery - I love how many options there are! This was the ONLY app out of so many I looked at, that allowed a "change image" feature upon hover within a gallery (and I specifically wanted this for a non-product image). The developer was so helpful in answering my questions about this, and made sure I was able to achieve my desired visual. It's also easy to use and looks professional and clean - very happy!!

LAUNCH ECOMMERCE

I used this app to display our photography offering, the app is really easy to use and displays high res images with no issue. Customer service is also exceptional! Would recommend to anyone

My Cabinet Door

After trying several gallery apps, this one is the only one with the basic features to build a great gallery that looks good and works. Customer service is amazing, very nice and helpful, and they replied all e-mails within the hour. I recommend anyone to try it out!

Previous 1 3