XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

Martin Sean

The support I have received from the team at XO Gallery is like no other. Every request for any change to their application has been quickly and professionally accommodated with an elegant solution in tow! The ability to link my gallery directly to products also helps sell them faster than ever before - just another way this service goes above and beyond what anyone could ask from an online store." I cannot recommend them enough.

PFH Decor

Very user-friendly and easy to edit. Customer service is prompt too! I got the support that I needed. Very satisfied!

Má + Lin_online

It is a user friendly app with good customer support. You can arrange the images however you want and the outcome visual is very nice.

אֵוָואפּוֹ-רַאסט ישראל

I originally installed the app because it was the best one with a free version that was actually usable.
Later on I had an issue (turned out to be my fault!) and got excellent support, and eventually converted to a paying customer. Great gallery, very configurable!

PRODUCTOGRAPHY

I am very happy so far, this app is friendly use and support is absolutely great! Used other app in the past and this one is the best!

Lowe's Greenhouse

Great customer support! The help was fast, did what was promised, and made the install process very easy.

HATCH

Great for a photo gallery including many albums and categories. Super helpful and responsive support also!!!

EH

Easy to use and their assist is very responsive, they can modify as per your preference, totally recommended.

Jennifer Welch Interior Design

This app works great and XO Gallery helped with modifications of slides to have the same height. We are thankful for their response and help!

Anti.biz

Works well for my needs, support is very quick to respond. Thanks again for the help, really enjoying my gallery!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7