XOOT | 25+ Vital Apps | Upsell

XOOT | 25+ Vital Apps | Upsell | Reviews

by Xoot.io

Reconverting Post Upsell-Volume Discounts-Description Tabs..

Fmamma

Xoot Support is awesome and I am more than happy because i can see 5% of more sales in 1 week.best app

The Underground Maps Company

I started using this app and even though it slowed down the site somewhat, its functionality was good. However, Fast forward a couple of months and suddenly it wants to bill me - i thought it was "free forever". I am hardly doing 5 transactions a month let alone the 50 they allow before they will charge, but the pop up only allows 20 transactions a month before being charged. What gives? Needless to say, I'll find an alternative.

November 28, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback, We have built our app in such a way that it makes the lowest impact on website speed. I have also run a speed test for your store (https://prnt.sc/20xtyu2) and it is showing "A-Grade" on the Gtmetrix.

Additionally, We had mentioned that our plan is for a LIMITED TIME OFFER and valid for 3 months but you had not accepted the charges. To get a better understanding of your account please contact our support team.

In your case, If you have 5 orders/mo you can still use our app for FREE as we will only charge you once you reach more than 20 orders per month.

Regards

POE - ECOMM

The app is great, we had some problems with the product page and Lakshya helped us to quickly fix and best services by the support team.

Wild Creative Shop

Nice app to use and easy to configure. It has a lot of features for upsell and trust app.
Best service by the support team,

The Inside style

Best service by the support team, we are looking forward to check how it would grow our store. App was easy to setup though

INAAMA

Very great service helpful. The app is fantastic with a lot of benefits embedded in it. Thanks a lot

FusionDealz

Great app, support is very quick it helped me to place all the widgets to the correct position i wanted and customise the theme better

funfuk.club

This is an awesome app as it includes multi currency support with post purchase upsell, we were looking for it and support team helped us to get it setup within minutes.

Shop Aventa

The support service was very quick and vey helpful. They immediately tended to my requests. I highly recommend this app as it has all the boost features you need for your website. What's even great is that all the designs are customizable which you sometimes dont find in other boost apps. Highly recommended!

FurrBoss

Not sure if this is Vitals too but I cancelled my Vitals app since I haven't made sales yet anyway and I needed to cut my costs. Good thing I saw this where there is free plan! Will be using this forever! Customer support is best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14