XOOT | 25+ Vital Apps ‑ FREE

XOOT | 25+ Vital Apps ‑ FREE

by Xoot.io

Reconverting Post Upsell-Sweet Upsell Bundles-Description Tabs

Addchic

You guys should really be honest up front about your fees and not list the app as free, it should be free to install. And also list the app with 2 plans, free for 50 orders per month and the second as $10 + 2.9% of sale generated by the app. That way people know upfront before installing. I deleted the app because you guys are not honest upfront about the pricing and listed the app as free.

Hey, there.

Thank you for reaching out.

Sorry to hear that you've had this issue. We will work on this to make it more clear for the merchants. However, we don't charge 2.9% of revenue generated but 2.5% of revenue is generated by XOOT. Additionally, we are waiving off 2.5% of the revenue share.

We believe in transparency. And customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. We would consider your feedback and would like to take another opportunity to get you on board.

Thanks
Team XOOT!

Pergevt

Fantastic customer support and good application resolved my issue within 5 minutes. Recommend app for everyone

Hey, there.

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our application and our support service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Thank you for recommending us to others!

Proflamee

Really easy to setup and everything works like a charm. Provided great value to my store. Great Work.

Hey, there.

Thank you for giving us the 5-star rating!

We're delighted to hear such a positive response about our work. We are trying our best to offer the best services to our customers and reading your comment gives us satisfaction and ensures us that we're on the right track.

Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

novsights

My colleague suggest this to me,the functions are all-in-one,I find many apps i used before are integration here,very good design,easy to use!thank you

Hello, there!

Thanks a lot for taking out the time to write this review.

We are pleased to know that you're loving our app and glad that you find it useful. We try our best to provide the best services to our customers and feedback like yours motivates us to do more.

Thank you again.

Litneed

Best app so far. I have been testing different products these days and I don't want to start using paid apps so I can spend more on ads. I'm so glad I found this app

Hey, there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our app.

We are thrilled to know that you liked our app. Indeed, XOOT is free, and being free gives you a chance to explore our services without making any payment.

Thanks again for your review and for being such a great customer.

Furniture World

A must have application, Removed 5 apps after installing Xoot and I am very happy with the speed of my site. Recommend

Hey,

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of our app. We're glad that our app helped you in replacing 5 apps and we believe that around 25 more apps can be a substitute as well.

We hope you enjoy XOOT today and will enjoy us in the coming years as well.

Thanks for recommending us!

LUXE KLA

It fulfills what it promises, the application is good, and the customer service is very attentive...

Hey, there!

Thanks for your kind words about our application and our customer support.

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thanks again!

GetOut Your Feelings

Highly recommended app providing everything for free that is great step to support beginners. Thanks for providing it free.

Hey, there.

Thank you for giving us the 5-star hit!

We feel honored when customers like you support us for our services. We truly understand the multiple hassles and bustles experienced by the new beginners especially when they have numerous competitors.

So, just for them, we are keeping our services free of cost.

We hope you'll appreciate our work and will stay in touch in the coming future too.

Thanks again.

SporioTic

Wonderful App, includes many useful apps to upgrade any theme.
Happy to use its features.
Great & fast support team.

Hello, there.

Thanks for taking out time for this review.

We are happy to know that you're loving our app and its features. We further thank you for appreciating our support team's services- considering they must have been able to help you with your issue.

Wishing you victorious sales!

Our Home Breathe

I'm still testing the app. As of now, I am using this since it is free. You can try it and saves you a lot than other apps.

September 16, 2021

Hey, there!

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words you have shared about us. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

If you need any help with either of our processes, our Support team would be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our app and use the floating chat button on the left side of the screen.

Thanks again.